"That would be so sweet of you." I exclaimed.

"Miles"

"Melanie"

He seemed a nice guy, he was not flirting with me and he was also honest at the same time. Overall, he seemed genuine to me, so I carried on with him.

As classes were going to start soon, I told him to just show me the Dean's office and give me the rest of the tour after classes. I entered the office while he waited for me.

I knocked and the voice came "Come in". I entered and introduced myself. He was constantly looking at his screen but as I told him about me, he turned serious and looked at me. His face lit up and he exclaimed, "So, you are the girl who applied for the scholarship, and cleared it with the highest score till now."

I nodded to his words and he continued. "Well, Melanie, it's our pleasure to have you as our student and I welcome you to our college."

I smiled to him and said, "Sir, it's my pleasure to join here and I actually wanted to discuss my scholarship as I have not met anyone here before, in person."

"You don't have to worry about anything. As claimed, we are sponsoring your education. You just have to maintain good grades. Which, I am sure, is not hard for a student like you" he ensured me.

"Well, thank you so much, sir, for your help and for the admission here." I said, thanking him.

"Gladly." he exclaimed.

I nodded and exited the room to see Miles waiting for me.

We talked on the way. I told him I am a business student in the third year, to which he claimed that he is also studying business and is in the same year. We both also had our first class the same. We exchanged the numbers and he guided the way to the room.

Evan's POV

"Bro, don't be a pussy. We are not attending the first class in the morning."
Liam exclaimed.

"Well, I don't want any problem with my parents, so I'm attending." I deadpanned.

"Liam, Evan is right. Also, we have not attended this class from God knows when" Theo agreed with me.

"I don't mind attending it." Ethan said sheepishly.

"Why would you mind? If you had your way, you would attend it daily. After all, your sweetheart attends that class." Liam laughed at Ethan, making him pout.

"So what if I want to be near her, she is a nice girl and you'll see. She will be mine soon." Ethan snorted.

"Yess, in your dreams." Liam teased.
Ethan sulked and ignored him.

"Enough of you two, we are running late, now stop it and come or we are leaving you two." Theo exclaimed, making both of them accompany us.

Author's POV

"Hey, Hottie." A voice stopped Evan.

He turned to see Emma calling him. A blonde girl who is head over heels for Evan. The mean bitch and the most popular girl of the college who everyone despises but still follows for popularity.

"Where are you going?" She continued.

"I don't need to tell you where I go and where not" He snapped.

"No need to be mad, baby. I was just asking."

"First of all, don't call me baby. And second, only talk to me when you have something meaningful to say." He said, coming close to her with an intimidating look on his face.