Ending

A couple of days after he was raped, Simon was at home. He decided to not go to a therapist, not wanting to tell anyone else about what happened, especially his parents. It would break their heart and he didn't want that. He was the sort of boy who kept things bottled up instead of talking about them. The only reason he told Isabel is that she has the right to know her boyfriend has been fucked by someone else.

He sighed, flipping pages, reading almost absent-mindedly.

Suddenly, he heard someone knocking. He got up, placing the book on the table. The boy stretched his limbs and headed for the door. His blood froze when he saw the two people who he did not expect to see together.

One of them was Isabel, and at first he was delighted to see her. But then he saw who she was standing next to. Why the hell did she bring Loren to his house?

Simon opened the door. "Hey, baby," Isabel said. "We have to talk to you."

"Sure. Come on in."

He was nervous - letting his rapist back into his house really wasn't something he wanted to do. Loren also seemed nervous, for a reason unknown to him.

When they were all seated on the couch, Isabel told her boyfriend "Loren and I had a little chat about what she did to you, and we came to an agreement."

"An agreement?" Simon asked, lifting his glass of milk.

"Yes, baby. We are going to share you."

The boy spat milk out of his mouth in shock. "What?!"

"You heard me. She and I are going to share your cock," reiterated Isabel. "Each time she is horny, she will have to call me first. I'll ride your dick first and she can have you afterwards, getting my sloppy seconds."

Simon couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"But I love you, baby. Do you really want to see me, you know, doing it with.."

"Yes."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No!" both girls said at the same time.

Simon sighed. "I guess I'll just have to get used to this."

The End