Cheating

Simon smiled happily. He was carrying a box of chocolates in his hands. It was his girlfriend's birthday and he was visiting her with a gift, one that he knew she'd really like. After all, it was Christina's own favourite brand of chocolate. She told him as much on their first date.

The boy had no idea how drastically his life was about to change.

When he arrived he knocked on the front door. No one answered. Frowning, he decided to come back later, thinking that she might be away. But then he heard some noises. Moaning. Panting. The sound of his girlfriend groaning another boy's name. A chill went down his spine.

Half an hour earlier

Christina was putting on some make up. The girl was very excited. She couldn't wait to see her boyfriend and go out for lunch with him. And then someone knocked on her front door.

Looking through the peephole, she saw that it was Rob, the handsome captain of the boys' swim team.

She opened the door.

"Hi, Rob. What is it?" she asked.

Rob flashed her a smile. She blushed despite herself. As devoted as she was to her boyfriend, Rob had the good looks of a Greek god. He was tall, muscular and extremely handsome, with a cheeky grin that's made countless girls' panties soaking wet. His sleeves were rolled up, exposing his ripped arms, turning her on by how powerful he looked.

"I wanted to ask you something," he said.

"Go on then."

"Do you wanna fuck?"

His bluntness astounded her, as did the nature of his question. She turned bright red, mouth hanging open in shock. He moved in on her and placed his strong hands on her arms, looking in her eyes. She felt her knees grow weak under his gaze. He was so confident, assured of himself. It made her very moist down there, heating up with arousal.

"I-I can't," she protested weakly. "I already have a b-boyfriend." Yet she made no attempt to escape his grip, standing in place perfectly still.

Rob raised his eyebrows. Then he dropped his pants, revealing his monster cock. It was 8 inches soft. She gasped audibly.

"Are you sure you don't want to?" he drawled. "I've always found you hot, you know."

"Really?"

"Yes. I wanna grab your cute little ass and squeeze it while I pound your tight pussy."

"Oh God."

He then grabbed her chin and smashed his lips against hers, kissing her hard and taking her by surprise. Even with his dirty words and flashing her she still didn't expect him to just attack her like that.

The forcefulness made her drip. She never felt her cunt wetter in her entire life. It turned her on like crazy and soon she was kissing him back, even though a voice inside her head was screaming at her to stop.

He shoved her onto the couch. The tall boy ripped her skirt off, pulling her panties down. Rob fingered her already wet pussy, making her moan.

He gave Christina a smirk before tugging on his cock, getting it really hard. Then he made his way inside her. She moaned loudly, at first in pain. His member stretched her out. Her pussy expanded to accommodate his girth and she cried out, for he was much bigger than Simon. Both thicker and longer, as a matter of fact.

It took him nearly a minute before he was fully buried inside her. He kissed her and gave the girl some time to get used to it before moving.

Rob slid in and out slowly at first. He made deep, deliberate thrusts, using the tip of his penis to hit her G-spot.

"Ohhhh, yes. Fuck me like that, baby. Fuck me hard," she begged. The pain had transformed into pleasure. She never felt this good before in her entire life. Rob smirked and began banging her harder.

"Is my cock bigger than your boyfriend?" he growled, slamming into her, taking her roughly and making her moan his name. The friction was delicious, making her squirt in mini-orgasms and soak the couch in her fluids.

"Aaaah, much bigger! So much better! Your dick is so much better than my boyfriend's!" she cried. "Please keep fucking me!"

They went on screwing on the couch for 20 minutes before Simon arrived at her house. He heard her moaning Rob's name from outside the door. His heart jumped up into his throat and he placed a trembling hand on the door knob. Finding that the door wasn't locked, he opened it and walked inside. What he saw broke his heart, for there on the couch was his girlfriend getting railed by another guy.

Christina's eyes went wide when she saw Simon. "Ooooh, baby! I'm so sorry, but his cock is so much bigger! Yours is too small!" It felt like his heart was shattered, broken into a million tiny pieces with her stomping on those pieces afterwards.

Simon watched her get fucked by the other boy for another couple of moments. He looked at the way Rob slammed into Christina's cunt. Sobbing, he left the house with salty tears in his sorrowful eyes.

He returned home, heartbroken, not noticing that he was trailed by a group of private detectives that Isabel hired. She was worried he might try to self-harm or commit suicide and instructed them to prevent that.

It tore him apart on the inside. All he could do was tell himself to stay strong and not give up yet.

When he reached home, he found Isabel waiting for him outside the door. She pretended to not know what had happened and asked "Is something wrong, Simon?"

Simon didn't suspect a thing.

"Christina cheated on me."

Isabel gasped dramatically . She silently congratulated herself for putting up a good performance as she told him "I'm so sorry to hear that, honey. Really, you deserve so much better!"

Then she wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

"It's okay. You can cry. I'm here for you."

Simon let the tears fall, not knowing he was in the arms of the girl who was responsible for it all.

Author's Note : Soooo! Our Isabel is a devious girl, isn't she?