And so, it begins...

Dahlia looked in the mirror frowning indecisively as she held up two elegant dresses Infront of her, the distant rustling from a phone snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Are you still there babes?" Aylissa tried to say whilst yawning. She was used to getting consistent facetimes from her best friend asking for advice on what to wear to her next massive event with Conan, honestly, she didn't even know why Dahlia insisted on getting advice all the time she looked amazing in everything she wore and her taste in fashion was impeccable, like seriously if she was a meal Dahlia would be served in a 5-star Michelin approved restaurant but either way Aylissa Scott loved talking fashion and anything that involved beauty so she wasn't surprised when Dahlia asked for her help.

"Ugh Alyissa, I swear it gets harder and harder to choose a dress each time" Dahlia huffed dramatically whilst looking back into the mirror as she pulled her chocolate brown hair into a slicked-back bun "like I love each and every dress he sends me and you know that but like each event gets fancier and fancier and I don't even belong there anyways because I'm only there as his girlfriend but it's not even like I get treated like one" she inhaled deeply, continuing on with her rant "he only wants me there so I can help his father's business and don't even get me started on why he can't own it yet even though his father explicitly said he would inherit everything once Conan turned 21, Conan told me it was something to do with him being-" she cut herself off not wanting to reveal his secret even if she was their closest friend.

She exhaled deeply whilst massaging her temples "anyway do you want to see the dresses because I seriously need help". Standing up off her bed she held up the two dresses to her phone showing her best friend her favourite two. Alyissa's jaw literally dropped as her eyes scanned every detail of the dress in Dahlias left hand, it was a gorgeous gold, full length ball gown with darker golden custom floral dahlias imprinted onto the dress, aside from the dress being absolutely jaw droppingly stunning Dahlia practically looked like she was glowing in it, the colour perfectly complementing her slightly tanned skin tone, Aylissa didn't even need to look at the second one before knowing that this dress was the one.

"Girl, choose the gold one...OH!" her eyes lit up as she imagined the perfect outfit "and wear it with your favourite black high heels and the Prada handbag I tried to steal from you yesterday" she held back a laugh as the memories of her unsuccessful heist flooded back...maybe the mission impossible music gave it away, that or the fact Aylissa showed up to Dahlias house in a fully black outfit and tiptoed through door trying to act as if Dahlia wasn't right there watching the scene unfold ,whilst cradling Conan's new puppy Oaty, looking the most confused she'd ever been.

Dahlia giggled at the memory of yesterday.

"Ok I'm going to go and put the dress on I'll be right back" she blew a kiss and walked into her wardrobe.

5 minutes later, Dahlia emerged looking as beautiful as ever "Sooo...what do we think" she did a small twirl in front of the camera, and she felt like she was glowing.

"Oh...My...God...girl you look like you just walked out of a fairytale, its actually stunning" she emphasised on the word stunning, she glanced up towards dahlias hair and remembered something "Oh also, you should definitely add golden clips into your hair...Conan told me there's going to be lots of dancing tonight".

A wave of excitement rushed through Dahlia, she loved to dance, especially in front of a crowd, it made her feel free and appreciated and it was literally the only time she could talk to Conan alone. Speaking of Conan "Hey Alyissa? do you think he's almost here?". Dahlia expressed the worry she had only just felt now seeping into her mind he was already running 30 minutes late. But just as she started to worry the sound of tires rolling over gravel filled the silence of her room. She ran over to her phone, said her goodbyes and slowly descended down her stairs spotting a 6"1, Ginger, Italian man in a jet-black silk suit strolling into her dining room undoubtedly spotting the carefully made sandwiches, made just for him.

And now dear reader our story may begin...