"you wanna talk about it?" he asked climbing into the bed next to me.

"just childhood bullshit...wish i ain't remember it." i said pulling him closer to me.

"why you got my robe on?" i asked and he shrugged.

"i ain't feel like putting clothes on..."

"oh you naked?"

"aht stop tryna change the subject." he said glaring at me.

i groaned putting my face in the crook of his neck,"you remember i told you...i been on percs since i was 15..or some where around there." i said and he nodded as he rubbed the back of my neck.

"it's cause it was the only thing keeping me peace and sane at one point...when i was younger i stayed wit my mom. long as i can remember it was always random ass people coming in and out the house.

some she fucked on, some she did drugs with. she'd use any money she had to buy shit for herself so i was basically a kid stealing whatever i could just to get through the day. i got a late start on school and everything once my dad found out i wasn't going.

but with my dad being a kingpin me and my siblings didn't stay with him plus my siblings have a different mom. it wasn't until one night uh..." i paused but then i felt kamari kiss my forehead making me look at him.

he was staring back at me letting me know he was listening,"i was sleep and i could feel somebody touching on me, i was confused until i opened my eyes and this lady was basically grabbing on my dick and told me to be quiet...

i fuckin screamed for my mom man...i damn near lost my voice from how loud and how much i was yelling for her bro. and she never fuckin came kamari..." i said and i felt his arms wrap around me.

i held onto him tighter as i felt the tears prick my eyes,"and it wasn't just a lady, another dude came in the room and it was like...she cared more about getting high then her own fuckin kid dawg, she let them do whatever to me...

once i became conscious i ran...fast as i could until i made it to my dads house, till this day i don't know how i ran that far for so long but soon as he opened the door i jus remember crying and collapsing.

he took me to the hospital and then ran all kinds tests and what not, even did a rape kit for me...i ended up telling what happened and my mom tried to make it like i was being fast-

i was fuckin 12...i ended up living wit my dad and then my siblings started staying with him more too, i knew about the kinda business my dad did and what not and i ended up in it too along wit my brothers.

around my 15th birthday i was introduced to perks from other people...i tried it and i liked the feeling it gave me but at certain points that shit started making me mean and feel like a damn zombie. i ended up chilling off em but every now and then i'll pop one.

at one point they were the only thing that could silence all the shit going on in my head...i ended up taking up weed which isn't as bad as constant pill popping..."

it was silent as i held onto kamari and i felt him wipe my face,"i'm sorry you had to experience allat shit, and that young..but you're in a better position now and i'm sure you're actually around people who love and care for you.." he said holding my face in his hands.

"like you?" i asked and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"yes me masani." he said and pecked my lips.

"wait..so that's why you'd always wanna come and sleep wit me?" he asked and i nodded.

"being around you had me at peace...it's like you were my drug, sleeping wit you helped me sleep longer and less nightmares." i said and i saw him smile small.

"aweeee dookiebooty." he said and i mugged him making him laugh.

"you feel better?" he asked and i nodded.

"yeah you here wit me...and you my boyfriend, i feel great actually." i said pulling him on top of me.

i rubbed my hands on his thighs then untied my robe from around him,"stoppp." he said pulling it back around him and laid his head on my chest.

"boy i done seen everything..." i said and he shrugged.

"wait— this  old but  a while back i seen mom on you're phone..." he started.

"that's my stepmom, well i call her that she my brother and nem mama." i explained and he nodded.

"you know i go to college soon..." he started and i sighed.

"yeah i'm knowing..." i said rubbing his sides.

"i think imma stay on campus...just for the experience and i'm sure my parents ready to have the house to their selves." he said.

"you could stay wit me."

"sir...unt unt. we just become boyfriends, you can come stay the night at my dorm tho." he said and i nodded.

"i was gonna do that anyway." i said with a shrug and he laughed.

"you gonna help me move in?"

"yeah i gotchu, imma buy you yo books and shit too." i said and he smiled.

"remember you said that too." he said.