Chapter 11: Evasive Action

Começar do início

Before further discussion could ensue, Acid Storm's urgent voice cut through the tension like a jagged shard of metal. "General Switchblade! The Autobots are coming! They are en route to our location as we speak." As the Autobots, led by Ultra Magnus, arrived at the outskirts of Kaon, their presence was met with a chilling stillness that belied the impending clash of metal and circuitry. Arcee, Bulkhead, Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Bombast, Wheeljack, Prowl, and Jazz stood alongside their leader, their resolve unwavering in the face of adversity.

Ultra Magnus stepped forward, his towering frame casting a shadow over the desolate landscape. His voice, resonant and commanding, rang out across the barren terrain.

"Switchblade," he called out, his tone measured yet firm. "The war is over. Surrender now, and spare your Decepticons further needless destruction."

Switchblade, flanked by his loyal followers, regarded Ultra Magnus with a mix of disdain and defiance. His optics gleamed with unyielding determination as he responded, his voice laced with contempt.

"Ultra Magnus," he sneered, his words dripping with scorn. "You Autobots always prattle on about peace and surrender. But we Decepticons will never relinquish our quest for power and dominion over this universe."

With a dismissive wave of his hand, Switchblade issued his command to his assembled forces. "Decepticons, attack! Show these Autobots the folly of their ideals!"

In an instant, the tranquility of the surroundings shattered, replaced by the cacophony of clashing metal and the crackle of energon weapons. Arcee darted gracefully through the chaos, her blades slicing through the air with deadly precision. Bulkhead unleashed his formidable strength, pulverizing any Decepticon foolish enough to cross his path. Smokescreen, his newfound powers crackling with energy, danced amidst the fray, a blur of speed and agility.

Bumblebee, Bombast, Wheeljack, Prowl, and Jazz fought with a synchronicity born of years of camaraderie and battle-hardened experience, each bringing their unique skills to bear against their adversaries.

Ultra Magnus stood at the heart of the maelstrom, a beacon of unwavering resolve amidst the chaos. With every blow struck, and every adversary vanquished, the Autobots pressed forward, determined to bring an end to the conflict once and for all. As the battle raged on, Smokescreen unleashed the full extent of his newfound abilities, his form a blur of motion as he darted through the chaos. With superhuman strength, he effortlessly subdued Acid Storm and the Decepticon Seekers, their attacks futile against his enhanced prowess. His super speed allowed him to outmaneuver their every strike, leaving them disoriented and vulnerable to his onslaught. With a swift flurry of blows, Smokescreen incapacitated his adversaries, rendering them immobile amidst the fray.

Meanwhile, Bombast and Wheeljack coordinated their assault with precision, lobbing grenades with deadly accuracy at their Decepticon foes. Each explosion sent shockwaves rippling through the battlefield, scattering their adversaries and leaving chaos in their wake. The combined efforts of Bombast's explosive firepower and Wheeljack's ingenious weaponry turned the tide of battle in favor of the Autobots, decimating the Decepticon ranks with each well-placed detonation.

Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Jazz, and Prowl fought valiantly against the remaining Decepticons, their teamwork and determination unmatched. Bulkhead's immense strength sent tremors through the earth as he pulverized his adversaries with bone-shaking force. Bumblebee darted nimbly through the chaos, his agility and speed allowing him to evade enemy attacks and strike with pinpoint accuracy. Jazz's fluid movements and martial prowess kept his opponents off-balance, his energon blades flashing in the dim light of the battlefield. Prowl, ever the tactician, analyzed the battlefield with precision, his strategic maneuvers guiding his allies to victory with calculated efficiency.