I walked back to my cabin and sat there, Olivia passed water and I somehow drank it.

I was still trying to cool myself down when Olivia said, "Saw yourself.... weren't you trying to prove yourself to him..." I wasn't ... I WANTED TO BE NEAR HIM, THAT'S IT.

Olivia said, "You can't even stand the crowd and how you think you can have Edward lingering around you..."

I looked at her as she said this, my eyes got teary but I glared at her in anger.

Olivia smirked and said, "You are weak, Miss Amber... not worth of Edward... he is mine... accept it..."

she... she.. she hates me.. I do the same... she says he is hers... he isn't right?

but I saw them kissing...

Olivia bend over the table and said, "You know where was he last night.."

My birthday party...

Olivia said, "After your birthday party....he was with me... what to know what we did... maybe you are enough mature to know what a man and women does when they are together.." I kept glaring at her... he was with her, what if it's not true..

Olivia pulled her shirt to her shoulder, exposing the dark purple marks... kiss marks... she is so shameless...

Olivia smirked and said, "He was with me last night, he did me....you saw the marks he made them..." he slept with her.... he did it with her...

I whispered, "You are bluffing.."

Olivia scoffed and said, "come on... little one, you are his burden and I am his need..." I looked down as she said this... she is right I am his burden...

Olivia fixed her shirt and said, "You can dream but he will be with me again tonight... you can't change it... anyways.. I will get you something to eat, without strawberries.."

she walked few steps and then turned to me again and said, "Don't be the third wheel.... don't be the house wreaker and sl*t like your mother... I heard that's why she got killed in broad day light..." tears stream down as she said this... she said this about mom... my mom was not like this... my mom was angle.. how can she...

I looked away as she walked out, I wiped my face to prevent the tears... but hey ever stopped.. he slept with her... and I was.. I was hoping after his gift....

but now his girlfriend not only disrespected my mother but hurt me too....

What is use of liking him, making myself feel bad when he is not around?... getting hurt by knowing he is with someone... I have no right on him...

I have no right to choose for him.

I should just give up....

I should just step back, I don't want to be a third wheel.

The same evening,

I was walking down the street in front of office, I just got out of there, Edward never came to me , it's good that he never showed up.... I am so angry and broken, I might burst open...

I don't want to get emotional support from him, he is in relationship with her, they look serious.... and I really don't want to make him priority anymore.

I am dressed up so I am feeling like everyone's eye is on me. I want to be unseen at this moment. I walked in the nearest shopping mall, I bought a oversize hoddie.

I wore it on the way out, I decided to walk around a little. I don't need him, I should learn on my own, moreover I just feel the need to be alone.

soon I found myself near the lake in the park, there are not many people here. Few couples are here for a walk or something. I just sat there on the bench thinking.

I wiped my tears remembering yesterday, he was good to me then what happened today.... he was cold and ashamed of me.... Olivia is right, who will want a coward like me.

No one can like me or give me respect if I am like this.

But as I remembered Olivia's words and those love bites on her body, My eyes flooded with tears, she was with him. They are really close, maybe one day Edward will marry her... what am I even trying?

Am I this lonely that I am searching for comfort and warmth in stranger?

Yes...

Edward is stranger.... he should be, I have no right to get involved in his life.

Amber please don't be pathetic anymore.... this is enough... You have been enough weak, you cried enough, you have been burden all our life.... not anymore....

Never....

I will never return to my broken self again, I will try to live well again... I will try to forget everything again.

I removed the pendent he gave me, pocketing it with my feelings for him... probably the hardest thing in long time to do.