"Why would you say that?" Duke asked still laughing with his old grandpa's raspy voice. "nigga, you never noticed how they look at each other. Theyain't doing no live, they fucking!" Chris explained sitting down on the double couch and getting the remote to put something on the big-screen Television. "Who do you think is clapping who tho?" Chris asked rather interested, to say the least. "Probably Davis fucking the living shit out of Agent" Duke replied concentrating on the MMA video Chris had put on.

—-------------------------------------

Back upstairs

Kai and Fanum were sleeping peacefully next to each other the doo thankfully was closed shut by key. Agent and Davis moved inside Agent's room to start a life where they were probably going to answer some stupid question people asked them.

Agent was sitting on the left side of the screen while Davis was on the right side, Agent greeted the people entering his life announcing to them that it was going to be more like a question-and-answer live. A few minutes in the two doing stupid ass shit like jumping around or looking at some of Kai's old skits while reacting at them "Why is he so stupid?" Davis asked with a semi-open mouth, scrunched eyebrows and squinted eyes at seeing Kai's stupid ass doing some random gay stuff. A notification came in where someone asked "Where is Kai, he hasn't posted in days?" the two men looked at each other before Agent answered. "He ain't been feeling well, recently!".

From then on questions were rolling in like crazy, one notification after another "What is his second gender?" One asked, "He'll tell you when he is ready to say it!" Davis replied as simply as he could ignoring every single question about Kai afterwards. "Are the two of you dating?" another one. "Why are you guys asking this kinda question?" Davis asked weirded out. "No, we ain't" Agent replied.

More hours passed when a soft creaking sound started to sip through the cracks of the house "God damn!" Agent said disgusted by the noise. "So mh chat we'll have to end early today bye" He quickly said turning off the life. "What the actual fuck man" Davis groaned knocking on the wall of the room.

—------------------------------------------------

Kai & Fanum

Kai had woken up just a few seconds ago whining and purring at the soft contact of skin on his. "You still horny?" Fanum asked in a sleepy tone. "Can you eat me out?" Kai asked giving soft puppy eyes to the man, spreading his legs and doing a full middle split ready to get his pussy eaten out. "Yes, papi!" Fanum replied placing his head near the pussy presented to him.

Fanum wasted no time in tongue fucking the meat in front of him, using his finger to support his tongue as well. "Ah, yes" Kai exclaimed holding his legs down, he propped his head up with one of the pillows near to him so he could look down at his Alpha staring at him while the man was eating him out. "Just like that" Kai continued enticing the man under him to go harder and faster with his mouth. "Feels good!" he said once more placing his fingers on his clit to stimulate himself even more.

"Move ya hand!" Fanum commanded using the inner voice to make sure Kai would follow the rool throughout all the time. "Yes sir" Kai replied immediately shifting his fingers. "fuck" Kai screamed when he felt Fanum slightly biting his clit.

—-------------------------------------------------

Agent & Davis

"How are they so loud?" Davis asked, the screams of pleasure coming from the other room were affecting him, he could feel his pants getting tighter, and it was definitely noticeable his behaviour changed. The agent was more chill about it still scrolling on his phone trying to distract himself. The Canadian man was lying on his bed, and Davis was able to notice also his discomfort.