ix.

Fragile arms wrap themselves around his waist, startling him at first but then the familiarity of the touch soothed him.

Sanchita pressed her cheek, on his lean back and hum in approval, when Nihar didn't bother to remove himself from her clutch, instead tightened it.

The kiss that they shared, a few days ago had brought about considerable changes in their relationship. Both of them had opened up to each other, seeing comfort in letting things out.

For the whole of the night they'd talked. Even when Sanchita tried to be all cheerful, he could see through her facade, a lone child. In some way, their lives were like the two sides of the same coin.

And like that, something changed. Frequent smiles. Mischievous winks. Occasional hugs. Shy kisses. Understanding and respect.

He smiled, when he felt her lips pressing a dewy kiss on his back, " How can you feel so fresh early in the morning? "

Nihar turned around, arms rounding her neck, " Because I took a bath, unlike you, you dirty little kitten. " eyes narrowed at the sight before him, " And stop robbing me of my shirts. "

" Hawww. I didn't. These are mine. " Sanchita flared her arms in exaggeration.

" Ofcourse, I didn't noticed you sneaking out of my room every other day, stealing my shirts. " this doesn't falter the confidence in her.

" So what? You got any problem? " he nodded eying her intensely, " Yes, it smells like you, after you've worn them. It made me hard. "

Her breath hitched when Nihar grind their lower bodies together, a certain body part of his making it's presence felt.

Nihar hardly showed his dark side, but whenever he did, Sanchita didn't left a chance to take advantage of his moode. Seductively dragging her palm up to his chest, she tiptoed to have the taste of heaven when, " Heee bhagwaan, punya kamane ke umar mein najane kya kya dekhna padh rahan hain. "

Her tone didn't matched get actions, as Maya stood near the refrigerator, with a wicked smile on her face. The couple reddened with embarrassment, smoke fuming out of their ears, " I'll just take a bath. " Sanchita run upstairs with the speed of Usain bolt.

" Tu kitna bada ho gaya Nini. Naani's proud of you. " Nihar glared at her, handing her the tea he'd prepared.

" I would've make you more proud if you haven't interrupted me, you know. " Maya laughed, slapping his shoulder playfully. Nihar smiled sipping his flavoured milk.

" Accha sunn, I'm going to visit your aunt's house today. Since you didn't have to go to the orphanage, ghar ka saamaan hi leke aaja. " his whining stopped in the next sentence, " Take Sanchi with you too. Shopping bhi ho jayegi, and you can spend some time together too. Bol? "

Thinking for a moment, he nodded, " Okay naani. But I'll drop you to aunt's house. "

" Paneer? "

"Le liya. "

" Naani ki favourite chai patti? "

" Done "

" Dal? Maggie? Cucumber? "

" Um hm. Taken and stop giving me those looks. The cucumber's for salad. Gosh, pull your dirty head out of the gutter, will you? " Sanchita wrapped her fingers around the vegetable but once earning a deadly glare from Nihar, put it back on the basket, sniggering.

" Shopping is done, now we head back- " Nihar cut her off, taking the grocery bags from her.

" Now we head to a nice, cosy cafe and have something to fill your stomach with. I heard how your tummy was howling like a dying whale. " Sanchita locked her arm around his and sprinted out, grinning and feeling giddy all over.

Once settling on a table, they ordered pastries for themselves- for Sanchita. Nihar was just contended getting to see her smile, " You know, this is the cafe where we've met for the first time after that camping. " he nodded.

" You were so rude to me that day. "

" Oh really? And what about, what you did after that? Making me pay your bill, cause I'm your so-called fiance, yes? " Sanchita gasped.

" What're you talking about? It's such a cheapo behaviour? How can I commit a crime like this? I thought, you think better of me- "

" Here's the order for you and your fiance ma'am. Enjoy your cosy time together. " the guy, whom Sanchita had lied months ago smiled and went away, settling down the delicacies on the table.

" So what you're saying about ' cheapo behaviour ' ? " Nihar smirked, Sanchita was busy cursing herself for her nonsensical actions.

He laughed at her pouted face, " Hey, it's alright. I know you can be irrational sometimes, and I don't mind paying your bills. " he took her hands in his, easing her out of her embarrassment.

The blaring of the phone pulled them out of their reverie, " Let me take this one. Hello- yes, I was out for some work- yeah I would be glad- " Nihar excused himself and went out of her hearing range, phone in his hand.

Sanchita sighed and took a spoon ready to dive straight into the chocolaty heaven in front of her. She isn't going to share her food with anyone. Nihar can get one for himself, if he want any. She moaned in delight, when the chocolate melted in her mouth.

Her forever love!

So into devouring the sweet she was, that Sanchita didn't notice the looming figure over her, until, " So, finally tired of running behind your useless passion? "

~•~

Done!!! So Nini and Sanchi are a thing now.....not official but yes something.
Will the entry of a certain someone cause havoc in their sweet life? What's your thoughts on that?
Do give your reviews on this chapter and also vote and support. Constructive criticism is welcomed. ☺❤