the fox || reflecting light

― 

6:30 am.

i basically jumped out of bed.

i showered at like 12 am last night and blew out my hair, so i'm already ready to go. 

i put on my outfit [ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/662944007676500402/ ] and taco and i headed downstairs.

i fed taco, and then made a cup of hazelnut coffee.

my all time favorite. then jj texted me.

jj: ARE YOU READY????????????????
me: i'm so excited!
jj: Let me add you to the group chat real quick.

* jj jaureu added you to 'bau baddies'*

jj: I added Greyson, everyone say your names.
derek morgan: Yo I'm Derek Morgan
elle greenway: I'm Elle Greenway
penelope garcia: I'm Penelope! Garcia!
aaron hotchner: You already have my number, and Jason isn't in the group-chat but I doubt you'll ever need his contact information.
derek morgan: He was #removed
spencer reid: Hi I'm Dr. Spencer Reid
me: thank you! i'm greyson!
aaron hotchner: Okay now that we're done introductions, everyone get ready for work, we have less than an hour and a half.
derek morgan: Rodger that. 

― 

i got to work!

aaron brought in his baby!

"he's so cute." i smiled. "thank you." aaron replied. "if you find baldness and wrinkles attractive." spencer said. "look at his little witty bitty nose." penelope said. "don't you want one of these?" penelope questioned. "i'll stick to practicing." derek joked. "i want one." i sighed. "congratulations." elle told aaron and haley. "thanks. she's amazing. i'm a little terrified." aaron stated. "well, uh, i should get going." haley said. "pleasure seeing you, mrs. hotchner." spencer said. we all said goodbye, and then started working.

"crawford family. murdered 3 days ago." gideon started. "saw it on the news." jj replied. "they were found in the basement of their house. bags packed for a vacation they never took. report said it was a murder/su1c1de. father stabbed the mom, then shot himself. that's the conclusion maryland state police came to. the gun was found next to the father. had gun residue on his right hand." gideon continued. "and now you must have some compelling reason to think that chris crawford didn't off his family?" elle suggested. "another murdered family." gideon stated. "the millers- found a month ago. the mother reese miller, her 2 children, and her new husband. again, they were found in the basement and like the crawfords, their suitcases were packed for a vacation. both cases, the bodies were discovered five days after their vacations were supposed to have started. yet the coroner determined that they had been dead only 24 hours." jj explained. "so for 4 days, both families remained in the house. location of the bodies, both cases, the basement. that indicates a level of organization. with a quick, but disorganized application of overpowering force. if these aren't m*rder/suicides someone's doing a really good job of making them look like it." i replied. "possibly this man- eric miller. biological father of the miller children. arlington P. D. issued a bolo for miller after the bodies were discovered. ex-wife reese miller had a restraining order against him for domestic violence." jj stated. "when she get re-married?" derek questioned. "the week before they were killed." jj answered. "violent husbands believe their wives and children are property. reese miller getting re-married possibly made him snap." i suggested. "well, the virginia cops finally located eric miller last night responding to a drunken disturbance at a motel where miller had been hiding out. when they found him they discovered blood on his black leather jacket. belonged to his children." jj stated. "was any of his DNA found at the crawford house?" spencer asked. "no." jj responded. "did he know the crawfords?" derek questioned. "if he does, he's not saying. in fact, he hasn't said a word since h is arrest." jj answered. "uh, the arlington P. D. have asked us to interview him." jj told gideon. "if anyone could apply overwhelming force, he's your man." spencer sighed. "i want you to find out. talk to him." gideon told spencer. "you want me to talk to him?" spencer questioned. "you and gilmore.....morgan, the crawford house is a fresh crime scene. that's all you." gideon finished.