"Katsuki," Deku whispers. "Katsuki," he says again, his voice changing. "Katsuki. Katsuki!"

I wake up.

It was a dream.

Fuck.

"KATSUKI!" screams the ugly hag looking over me. "GET THE HELL OUT OF BED, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"You know you're only insulting yourself when you say that, dumbass!" I yell back at her, scratching my head and flipping her off with my other hand.

"Get ready for school, you pussy. God, at least you're moving back into your dorm..." she mumbles, walking out of my room.

What was I dreaming about? I think, rubbing my eyes with my thumb and pointer finger, trying to recall the dream. Then I remember. My face turns red.

Another Deku sex dream? What is going on with me?! I think angrily, getting out of bed and putting on my school uniform. It's a bit wrinkled since I had stuffed it into the bottom of my closet during spring break.

I take off my pajamas and put on my uniform, buttoning it up and tying the tie loosely around my neck. I don't even bother to brush my hair today.

I glance at my cracked phone screen. It's 7:34!

"Shit fuck damn it!" I curse stupidly, grabbing socks and shoving them on my feet. I bolt down the stairs, grab my backpack, and run out the door towards the train station.

I already missed my usual train, so I'll have to take the other one, which is a mile from my house. Excellent.

I continue running down the street, yelling at extras who are in my way.

Still running, I glance at my phone. 7:47, which means I have thirteen minutes until the train leaves.

Lucky for me, this station isn't that busy, so I quickly buy a ticket and board the train.

As I'm sitting down, I glance at my phone again. It's 7:59. Lucky me, I guess. I lean back, open my home screen, and see that I have more than twenty notifications on our group chat. I click on the notification to see what the hell they're talking about.

PIKACHU_zAdDy

guys i think bakuhoes ded

pinkypiebaddddiiiieeee

lol yeah he isnt responding to shit 💀

k!r!$h!m@_BD

wait bakubros dead??!!?!!!?! 💀💀💀

Tacos@2am

we better start planning his funeral

pinkypiebaddddiiiieeee

mayb he got arrested and his mom wont bail him out

PIKACHU_zAdDy

lmfao yah i can imagin all the other prisonars like get this dipshit outta here

Tacos@2am

omg denki hes gonna murder u when he sees that

PIKACHU_zAdDy

nah hes ded remembur

k!r!$h!m@_BD

lol

pinkypiebaddddiiiieeee

lol

What the fuck is wrong with them? I think, typing into the group chat,

lord.explosion.murder.god.dynamight

yall are fucking dead when i get to school istg 💥

k!r!$h!m@_BD

looks like well be planning denkis funeral instead 😭

pinkypiebaddddiiiieeee

omg we sacrifice denki to you 🫡

Tacos@2am

but only if you spare us lol

PIKACHU_zAdDy

NOOO WTFFF😭😭😭

lord.explosion.murder.god.dynamight

istg yall share 3 brain cells

k!r!$h!m@_BD

awww guys were growing on him last time he said we shared 2 braincells 🥹🥹

PIKACHU_zAdDy

awwwwww 🥰

Tacos@2am

awwwww 🫶🫶

pinkypiebaddddiiiieeee

awwwwwwwwww bakubabe we luv u ❤️❤️❤️

lord.explosion.murder.god.dynamight

i hate u all

I can't help but smile as I close my phone. Even though they have the combined IQ of a slice of molded bread, they're still... KIND OF... my friends.

I look up, then instantly regret it.

Sitting two seats in front of me, I see messy green hair above the seat. It's Deku.

✦•·················• 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 •·················•✦