Can't say for sure pt3

Start from the beginning

After about a few days of the physiotherapy sessions, she had concluded that, at this rate Ishan would probably be completely healed, even if the healing process would be a bit slow.
Ishan and I were instantly in a better mood hearing that. A that us when Ishan decided to trap me.

"Can I ask for something Shub?"
It was the first time he had asked for something after the accident, so I knew I wouldn't be able to say no, and I didn't even want to. When was I ever able to say no to him anyways?
"Anything baby." I replied right away.
"You promise you won't refuse?"
"I promise meri jaan."
"I want you to-"

*ting tong*
The bell rang interrupting Ishan as I got up to open the door and saw Raj bhaiya standing there with a suitcase.
"What are you doing here bhaiya?"
I asked moving away from the door giving him space to enter.
"He's here to stay with me since you'll be playing in the IPL."
"Oh ok...wait WHAT NO. I'm not going anywhere!"
"But you already promised Shub."
"Well I'm taking it back."

"You cannot take back your promise."
"I can and I will. Anything but this Ishan."
"But I don't want anything else. I called my brother here to stay with me for these 2 months because I knew you would never agree to leave me here alone, even though I am very well capable of handling myself."
"I don't care, the answer is still no Ishan."
"But practice starts tomorrow and I already booked the flight tickets and you're the captain. You have to be-"
"No means no Ishan. End of discussion. "
"Fine, do whatever you want."

Saying that he went back to the room and shut the door with a loud bang. He didn't talk to me throughout the day.
"Ishan, come and eat dinner."
"Bhaiya tell him I'm not hungry."
He yelled from our room.
I went towards the room to open the door and drag him out only to realise it was locked.
"Don't be childish Ishan, come out and eat."

"I AM THE ONE BEING CHILDISH?"
The door was opened harshly and Ishan looked MAD mad. It almost scared me, but I wasn't going to given in, not in this situation.
"Yes."
"Bhaiya tell him to get out of my sight before I slap him."
Me and Raj bhaiya looked at each other with our eyes widened and then looked back at Ishan. Damn he looked like he would actually do it.
"For that you would have to get up Ishan."
Oops wrong move, this seemed to have maddened him more as he said,
"I can still punch your dick. Do not test my patience."

And that is how, here I was the next day, about to leave my Ishan with Raj bhaiya as I got ready leave.
"His medicines are in his room, make sure to remind him to take them on time and his physiotherapist arrives everyday at-"
"This is the third time I've heard this speech in the past hour Shubman. I am a doctor myself, don't worry I'm perfectly capable of taking care of my brother."
"Right sorry, I'm just worried. This is the first time I'm leaving him alone since the accident."
"I understand. You care about him, it's okay, you don't have to apologize."

I then knelt down in front of Ishan, and we made eye contact, he looked sad but he tried to hide it, so that I wouldn't change my decision of leaving.
"I'll miss you meri jaan."
"I'll miss you too :("
He was pouting and how much I wished I could just kiss his pout away.
"Uhh I'll give you guys a moment"
and saying that bhaiya disappeared into the house and I instantly claimed the lips of my lover.

The kiss lasted a few seconds until I pulled away, knowing I wouldn't be able to leave if I kissed him any longer.
"I'll call you everyday, I promise."
"You'll be busy and tired Mr Captain."
"I would never be too busy for you love."

~Time skip to two months later~
(5 months after the accident)
Gujarat Titans had just won their 2nd IPL title against KKR, first under my captaincy and I had decided to fly home the same night, not wanting to wait any longer to see my baby. I had seen him once since the start of the IPL, for a few days as we had a match against MI in Mumbai.
But I still missed him too much.

When I reached home early in the morning, assuming that he would be asleep, I was surprised to find him awake waiting for me. As I entered the living room wanting to question him about why he had been up, my legs suddenly froze as I saw him slowly get up from his wheelchair. He took slow faltered steps towards me but stopped half away. I could tell that he was really tired and I walked the rest of the way towards him.

With tears in my eyes, I hugged him so tight and he just chuckled.
"Surprise!!"
I then picked him up bridal style and carried him to our bedroom and put him down on our bed softly.
"I'm so happy today meri jaan, this made me so much more happier than winning the title, but why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"I wanted to show it to you in person, plus it was a gift for winning the title. I'm so proud of you my captain."

I just kissed him passionately, trying to convey the feelings I couldn't express with words, through the kiss.
"Where is Raj bhaiya?"
"He left last night."
"WHAT? How could he leave you alone-"
"Don't start again Shub."
I just cuddled up to him shutting up instantly not wanting to ruin such a precious moment.

"I am so proud of you meri jaan, thank you for being positive and getting better."
"I still have a long way to go baby."
"I know but we will get through that together as well."
"The physio said that at this rate I would be able to play cricket in a few months."
"Really!?" I said excitedly, pulling him closer to me and capturing his lips in a long passionate kiss filled with love and hope and then we cuddled and fell asleep.

The End.

________________________________________

I haven't given them a tag of husbands or boyfriends in this story because I think such tags are sometimes unnecessary.
As India hasn't legalized same sex marriage, I did not want to make them husbands but at the same time I didn't use the term boyfriends either as they're living together and are more than just boyfriends.
Like in a live in relationship basically. So the term 'lovers' seemed perfect for them.

Also they haven't really said it out loud to their parents or the ICT about them being in love, but it's pretty obvious as they didn't try to hide it either and their parents and the ict know and can see it but they are just letting them live their lives, without questioning.

They don't want to make anything official to others and just wish to live their lives in peace with each other.