Chapter iv:

Once winter comes, semester breaks ahead for all students in Fevermoore High. Char and Freiz are both seniors-- more time for them to celebrate together with the other students. One day, Char decided to go out to get some fresh air, and Freiz otherwise followed Char. Freiz saw her dazing at the snowy sky, like an angel sent above, her lips plump as flesh and her eyes blue as the ocean waves. He followed Char as they both went out together. Hoping as their two worlds collide, her head over Freiz's shoulder as they both vibe till the celebration ends. As they both go out to home, Char however noticed an unopened site of the mall-- they both went through an open gate as they noticed an open game zone area. 

As both of them went over, they both had fun and excitement ahead. They went through the arcades as two pair by pair. They both cherished as they did. Then one night, a night guard finds them and they both stride to run away from the night guard as they get to the end of the mall.

They rushed as they went through, adrenaline pushing as they zoomed. As they both covered with sweat, Char however laughed as she saw Freiz's face-- sweat as dripping down all over him, having a strange dumb-founded reaction as they both made out. 

As they both went out, snow as the winter bloomed. Char and Freiz went home and they stayed on one fireplace. Two of them seated as they relaxed and enjoyed a snowy night ahead of them-- having hot chocolate milk together as they get some rest.