Chapter i:

I, Charlenne Braun. Sophisticated girl dames to be the boys' one-on-one luck to be her true beast fantasy. She knows how things are yet to be complicated so she had to be. Her parents are one of the true misfortunes. She wished to be as good as the others to see. She never knew where her life was, thinking that she wished to go. She likes to explore maniac chills as she goes on.

It was a far evening night, Char with her best friend who lived nearby was Freizermor Guntertamed. They were both hanging around ever since the day they met at the Broadway farm. They get each other's turning point where they always get their true attention, nonetheless both fists and giggles as they head their gear up to college suits to be successful. Both of them were true achievers their goal was to be giving true beliefs to politics. As far as they believe, true goals happen when the day of the first snow winter falls during the first month of the year.

Each day both passed to be good folklore listeners and bewildered with one another as good pals as they went. Every semester they dreamt endlessly as they encountered to be good as one deed does do, so they seem to glimpse each other knot strings intertwined to be destined be willing.

She seems to be the fallen angel as well she gets by, tripping as she falls harder towards the tour he goes by. Getting full act while he misses their term is a full wondering, they must've been together for a decade they've consumed. Being a staged person can be considered for those he appealed his signals that he may gone far. He on the other hand gets full purpose as pure dame and drills she got with those blue deep vows eyes, charmed like views of sea breeze. They both got what they have done, yet would not know if they'll ever be, together.

Not long as both continue the path they oath to take, championships and decisions remakes, made by talents of truths may induce the collision of the two sways. How far can they be cached? We oath to take good promises but nothing nevertheless.