Zdrada: "But despite that you're still hanging around. Perhaps there's something you want from Benny boy over there~?"

Ben: "What the hell did you just call me?"

This time, Malina has opted to not respond to Zdrada's teasing. But a large blush is present on her face.

Monica: "If you're both quite done, I would suggest we continue."

Monica began leading the way again, and everyone followed quickly behind her. Malina stands alongside Monica again, yet another attempt to stay away from her sister.

Cerb 1 is still hugging Ben's neck from behind, Zdrada is standing on his left, and Modeus is grasping onto his arm on the right.

Cerb 1: "Hey, master?"

Ben: "Yeah?"

Cerb 1: "What will we do when we get to the human world?"

Ben: "I don't know. Do you have any suggestions?"

Cerb 3: "Ooh, ooh, ooh!" She rushes to in front of Ben, walking backwards in front of him. "What about a satanic ritual? We need to corrupt the human world!"

Ben: "And what did I say about that?"

Cerb 1: "That we can't do that?"

Ben: "Exactly, so you'll have to come up with something else."

The two Cerbs grumble as they start thinking. As those two do their thing, Ben looks over at Zdrada, who just happened to look down at Ben at that exact moment. Zdrada smirks while winking at Ben, before taking another drag of her cigarette.

As Ben is about to look away, he suddenly notices that Zdrada is wearing a cross on her neck. Zdrada notices Ben looking, and she blushes slightly.

Zdrada: "Whatcha looking at, cutie~." She points at her face. "My eyes are up here, y'know~."

Ben's face suddenly flushes, and he looks up at Zdrada with a slight glare.

Ben: "T-That's not what I'm looking at!" He points at his neck. "I was looking at your necklace, and I couldn't help but notice that it's a cross."

Zdrada: "Oh, yeah."

Zdrada grabs the cross, and a slight sizzling sound can be heard, along with a slight moan from Zdrada. A slight burn mark is also visible just above her bust. Zdrada lets go of the cross, letting it fall back onto her chest.

Zdrada: "So what?"

Ben: "I was just....curious about why you wear it."

Zdrada is about to answer, but Malina beats her to the punch, turning around to face the two. This temporarily halts their walk through Hell.

Malina: "It's because of her fucking masochistic nature!"

Ben: "I mean, I understand that. But doesn't it really hurt a demon to touch a cross?"

Zdrada: "It most certainly does~. The burning, searing pain on my chest is just so...~" She moans, a bit of blush on her face. "It just feels so good~."

Ben looks at Zdrada with a mixture of embarrassment and surprise.

Malina: "I bet you wished you didn't ask, huh?"

Ben: "Kinda. I did ask, so I can't complain that I got the answer."

As the group gets moving again, Ben feels an odd feeling in his chest.