Pj's and Adult(ish)

Manty is still here and is talking to me about what's next for me.  But I am extremely tired and only hearing bits a pieces of what he is saying.  About moving and a room and something about not having someone with him.  It doesn't make much sense.  I am looking at the drawer where my pj's are all of them are grey or blue and not a pretty blue which is upsetting to me.   I now see he has a small bag with him and a backpack.  No idea what's going on.  I look over to the shopping bag and he pulls out something pink with bears and balloons on it.  I wonder if it's for me or someone else.  I don't think he'd wear them plus they look a bit too small for him which when I think about him wearing them, I start to laugh a bit.  But I also start to think if they are for someone else who it could be.  He sees my stare.  And laughs as he holds up the shorts and shirt combo.  He looks like he is excited about something.  "Lacey, I brought this for you to try on as pj's.  Would you like to try them on?"  Well, that's what they're for.    What I say to him is "Ummm yeah 'course silly willy" And I go to grab them, but he holds them out of my reach and says, "What did you call me?"  

          I see this look on his face like a big smile and a look that says he is up to something.  He walks closer to me which causes me to back up a bit and the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed.  I of course being so secure on my footing fall with a thump onto the bed.  And Manty is laughing as his hands make for my stomach and he starts to tickle me.  And I am laughing so hard it's the first time I have laughed this hard in a long time.  He starts to say "Silly, am I?  Who's the one laughing so hard they can't seem to breath?"  His hands go to right under my arms and it's too much I am wiggling all around trying to get out of the way.  His face is very close to mine.  And this wonderful feeling is in me.  His hand brushes my breast which makes him stop for a second like he seemed worried.  But I realize it felt really good.  I look up into his eyes he has this very intense look almost angry, but a small smile is on his face.  

         His face gets a bit closer to mine and it looks like he is thinking about something.  His face inches a bit closer.  I feel his warm breath on my face, and it sends this shiver all over me.  His lips slightly brush mine and this small sound slips from my lips that I am unsure if I really made it or not.  But I want to kiss him on the lips more.  So, I sit up a bit and press my lips against his with a little bit of pressure keeping them there he presses back and moves his lips a bit I feel a tongue on my lips as I slowly open my mouth just a little and his tongue enters my mouth.  His tongue touches mine.  He seems to be exploring my mouth and I return the movement which makes me moan and not just a small one it feels amazing.  My hands go for his hair, and I hear a deep growling noise coming from him.  Just as it seems things might go further his communicator goes off.  He freezes and looks surprised like he is unsure he is supposed to do this.  Like he is upset or freaked out a bit.  Which makes me wonder if he is upset by what happened.  He grabs his communicator smiles and walks out with a small wave saying, "I'll be right back"?!  What's going on?  How can he just?  I look at the Pj's and decide it'd be rude not to try them on.  So, I try on and it's a perfect fit!!  I look in the mirror and I love them.    Still a bit upset he just stopped to talk on the phone.  I start to concentrate on just that.  Maybe i am not that important to him...maybe he thinks it was just mistake?

       I start to think maybe I am not that tired.  Nothing he can do about it if I don't go to bed.  Why do I even really care.  Why am I even thinking about this.  So many people get what they want when they want it and then leave.  But I am not the type to let things go so easily.  The former Lacey would just accept what is given but not anymore.  I will confront him about this.  I open the door and he is talking into his phone.  I decide to find out what's going on I need to snoop.  So, I get all sneaky.  Wish I had a ninja outfit with a mask!  Ninjas are amazing sneaking around never being seen.   Master Splinter taught me all about the art of a ninja.   Ohhh Ninja Turtles!   Wonder if they could get a copy of that movie!   That was fun.  So, I start to tiptoe quietly like a ninja so I can hear what is said.  He seems to be listening some.   I hear him talking about leaving and not telling someone first.  Taking them to their new house.  Might be hard to say goodbye.  And then 'Lacey...not good...enough...too difficult'.  So ummm I am not good enough and saying goodbye?  Now maybe I should cut my loses and just forget him and any possibilities, so I don't get hurt.  Or maybe I should be grown up and see what happens or be an unimaginable brat or the best me ever!?   Too much to think about.  Sleep always makes things better right?

        I really don't always understand her mind or where she is going from one second to another.  But she also spaces out a bit when she's tired.  So, when I started to talk to her about the next few days and the move.  Trying to gauge how things will go with her.  Maybe she can think about it some before I talk to her about it.  I don't want her surprised or scared.  But she's more interested in what I have in the bag than the words I have to say.  And when I pull out the clothes and she stare at me like she's trying to decipher what I am doing her face bunches up like she's thinking really hard, and I find it adorable like a small child trying to decide if it's a joke or not.  Before I can say anything, she starts laughing I wonder what is so funny.  Her calling me Silly Willy?  No idea but I know what that fully means, I know silly but silly willy?  Tickling as I have found in many books about humans makes them laugh and I think that's what needs to be done also it might tire her out more for sleep.

      Well, the tickling thing sure escalated quickly, didn't it?  I didn't expect that to go the way it did.  I could have gone so much farther than just that.  Kinda glad the communicator went off like it did.  Looking at it I knew it would be fine to let it go but if I stayed there, it could have gotten out of hand.  And I am not the type to just let things go like that.  But around her it seems harder to control my emotions.  Its like there are more than one side to this girl.  The woman grown and wanting to be treated like the grown individual she is to acting like a small child and wanting people to understand which she is feeling like.  But she seems to jump from one to another depending on how she is feeling or what she is doing.  Because I can assure you there was nothing childish in her mind or actions a few moments ago.  Its like she cannot seem to keep still physically or otherwise.  

       I turn around as I hear her door close.  I figure she must have heard what I was talking about maybe or just getting ready for bed.  But I am not the type to just let this go, I need to talk to her more.  I want no question about this, knowing how she is easily upset by some things.  I knock and no answer so I quietly open the door and see her curled up on her bed with blankets pulled up and a big stuffed animal.  I walk in and see her face red like she's been upset.  I sit on the edge of her bed as I breathe in I smell strawberries, as she calls them.  We have similar fruit called chellies, ours are pink with less seeds and are what she would call heart shaped.  I look at her and say "I know your still awake so please listen to me.  You and the others are being relocated I just want to offer if you would like to stay with me?  I have plenty of room for you."  She turns to look at me and I see tears in her eyes, she brings her arm across her eyes and before I can say a word she launches herself at me.  Her arms reach around my neck and my face is covered in little kisses and she says "Uh huh (nodding her head)...I thought I was too much, too hard and not good enough?!"   And she pouts.  Seeing her lip stick out like that hits me hard.  I look at her and say "Silly willy of course you are good enough and just enough of everything else." She looks at me like she is waiting for the 'but' and when nothing else comes out of my mouth she says "Thank you."  Then she yawns and says "Sleep over", And then opens her blanket for me to stay too.  I smile and say "I would love to but no Pj's".   Her smile fades but just a bit and asks me if I can stay with her until she falls asleep.  Well that was a definite YES.