Episode 1-A: The Willow Switches. (Image Rebecca)

Start from the beginning

The camera changed once more as a new girl came walking into the cabin catching both Keon and Rebecca's attention. She was shorter than Keon and Rebecca, had a kind smile on her face but had mischievous blue eyes that shined like diamonds, and long blond hair. The image shifted once more as she was not seated on the couch but in one of the bedrooms. That kind smile was replaced with one that could be the definition of naughty. "My name is Hannah Neal, and I don't have a strategy for this game. My hope is to let everyone else do all the work and I will just cruise my way to victory. I will be everyone's friend but I might just make a few moves here or there. I have watched Survivor with my mom before so this should be so easy. If I win this game then I am gonna use it how I want, I mean to be fair 125,000 isn't really much money for me and my family. However, money is money, and I really like money." She rolled her eyes for a moment. "I am not really afraid or worried about spankings, they will probably be stupidly embarrassing. However, maybe if I am a bit more of a baby after one, someone will let me use that."

The camera shifted outside to where Keon Carr was sitting on one of the picnic tables. Looking a bit bored and annoyed. "Finally." He said to himself as coming up a nearby path was a Japanese boy with short black hair. He was a thin boy with intelligent looking eyes. "How are you doing?" Keon greeted as he held his hand out. "My name is Keon, and you have no idea how happy I am to see another boy."

The Japanese boy gave him a slight nod before shaking his hand. "I am guessing a lot of our teammates are girls?"

"Just the four of us right now and I am getting bored of hearing them talk about girl things." Kean explained with a roll of his eyes.

The image shifted and showed this boy sitting underneath one of the palm trees. His hands folded on his lap and a small smile on his face. "My name is Hilo Ionami, I was born in Japan but my home is New England. So far I think everyone is kinda nice, I don't know much about them but I hope I can learn more about them. I don't know if I can win this whole thing, there are 19 people that I am gonna have to beat. I don't have much experience with spankings to be honest." His pale cheeks heated up a bit. "I still am hoping that part is a lie but I think I can handle one of them. My hope is that the games or more sport centered, I think we have a good chance so far with Keon and Rebecca. However, I am not sure about Hannah, but who knows maybe she will surprise us all."

The camera went back to Hilo and Keon were sitting under one of the palm trees, Keon doing a lot of the talking while Hilo just nodded. "Mind if I join you two?" Both boys looked up to see another darker skinned boy with a mostly shaved head standing in front of them. He had light brown eyes and a bright smile on his sharp featured face. "My name is Arkell Duncan."

The camera shifted to show him sitting on the other picnic table with Hilo and Keon in the background still talking, almost as if he had done his interview before going over. "I like the look of our team so far, if I had to guess I am the oldest of the group maybe, im 13 years old but I have enough younger siblings to know how to keep things orderly for a bit. I think that those two over there are gonna be strong and so is that one girl inside, I think her name is Rebecca. My hope is to play the game with some kind of kindness and respect, but I am not that gullible and I think I can tell a liar from someone telling me the truth. I think the idea of getting a whoopin, or a spanking as someone might call it is worrisome. I don't get them that often since I have to be the responsible one, but when I do get them I get it much harder as the big brother. So that might give me an advantage. Like my mom told me when I flew out here, I am not here to win really, we make enough to get by, she told me to have fun and see it as a vacation and that no matter what she is gonna be proud."

Inside of the cabin Rebecca and Hannah were exploring the large kitchen. Hannah was excited since they had a lot of good looking fruit and vegetables inside. "Do we get a private chef to cook or are we gonna have to do that ourselves?" Rebecca asked, looking a bit nervous. "I can make at most toast... and even then it is burnt most of the time."