chapter 7

ADAM POV

-----------------------------------------------

After I told Lisa that Liam had been seeing someone else I went home. I hadn't seen or heard from Lisa in a while. I got worried so I went over to her house. she wasn't home but her mom was so her mom let me in and said she'd be home soon. she said I could wait in Lisa's room but to keep the door open. I chuckled at that.

I went up to her room and sat down at the desk. 5 minutes went by and she still wasn't home. I noticed some papers on her desk. I picked one up and read it. it seems to be some sort of diary entry. it was dated right before the camping trip.

"Dear diary, I just found out my bf has been cheating on me. I'm heartbroken and I don't know what to do. I'll confront him about it but the camping trip is coming up so I'll do it after that. I just needed to write this down and get my feelings out onto the paper."

that's weird. a million questions start circling in my head. she knew before I told her? why did she act shocked the other day at the park if she already knew? did she ever confront Liam? I shuffle through some more papers and pick up another one. I read it and gasp.

"holy fuck" it was Lisa. Lisa killed Liam. but why? I hurriedly pull out my phone and call Izzy. she picks up after a few rings.

"IZZY WHERE ARE YOU" I start panicking. what if she's with Lisa? what if Lisa knows that Izzy and Liam had a thing. Izzy could be in danger.

"I'm heading to the store why?"

"I found out something about Liam's murder." I hear her gasp. I look down at the piece of paper. the confession from Lisa. and my heart breaks. I have liked this girl since 5ty grade. I could have never imagined she was capable of something like this.

"Adam? hello? you still there" I realized I got lost in my thoughts.

"yeah I'm still here."

"well? what did you find?"

"Izzy, it was Lisa. Lisa killed Liam." I hear her scream.

-----------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE
Lisa did it? were you expecting that? it doesn't really make sense does it tho? maybe there's more to it.
🩷🩵