chapter 4

LISA POV

-----------------------------------------------

I scream and run back into the house and lock the door. I lean against the door unable to move. I'm terrified. Why has my life gone downhill. I think, Why me? I look at my phone. I have a couple new texts from, Adam and my mom. I ignore all of them and go up to my room. I sit down on my bed and stare at the wall for 15 minutes. Mentally going through every part about the night Liam died, Who was there, and who could have had it out for him. Liam was the type of guy who would stay out of drama. Everybody liked him. He was popular but not a jerk. I just cannot imagine that someone would actually do this. I start crying. I loved him so much and now he's just. Gone. 

For the rest of the day I just stay inside. Unsure of what to do and not sure if I should keep investigating Liam's murder. I would love to know who did it but not at the expense of my own life. At 5:00 I decide to text Izzy back.

Izzy: Wizzle

Lisa: Lisalicious

Wizzle
Izzy
are you ok???
Izzy please answer me
Izzy

Lisalicious
I'm fine

wizzle
izzy where the hell have you been I was worried. i thought something happened to you

Lisalicious
i was just busy sorry for not texting you back

wizzle
are you gonna be busy tomorrow?

lisalicious
I shouldn't be why

wizzle
Imma take you somewhere to clear your head be ready by 1

lisalicious
👍🏼

I set my phone down on my nightstand and went to my dresser and grabbed some pajamas. I was about to get in the shower when I heard a knocking at the door. I went to the door and opened it. I was surprised to see a cop standing there.

"Ma'am are you Larissa Smith?"

"yes I am. is there something I can do for you?" I was shaking.

"Ma'am your under arrest for the murder of Liam Collins." he started to put handcuffs on me. "You have the right to remain silent. anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. if you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

"wait no this is a mistake. I haven't done anything" I try to protest but give up. it's no use. I'm going to jail.

-----------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE
OMG y'all what do you think is happening? who do you think killed Liam? was it Lisa? was it Izzy? hell it could of been Adam. let me know who you think did it! 🩵