Valentine Special: Cosplay Café Gallery (Part 1)

Hello everybody and Happy Valentine! Welcome to my little picture special about the cosplay café. So, since I introduced Sora and Ten in my Picture Gallery chapter of this story, I figured I could also introduce my other OCs although they're more like supporting characters. But they did have an important role in my latest chapter and Sora really needs some friends outside of Seidou and outside of baseball, so Inashiro and Yakushi obviously don't count. These lovely people are the ones sharing Sora's other passion being anime, manga, acting, cosplaying and everything around it and as we all know by now, this has been her major hobby even before she came to love baseball. Not to mention, they know her true name and gender and all help her with keeping up her disguise in front of the whole bunch of baseball boys. Also I'm not gonna lie, all the character designs based on colors are also heavily influenced by other anime / manga characters who already exist, so the pictures should give you the overall idea. None of the pictures in this fanfiction are mine and you can find them easily with google pictures (like I also did lol). Always trying to be an honest author at the very least xD. 

Another thing I noticed and I'm very sorry about that actually, but I never gave Tomoko's café a proper name... My bad, that's completely on me. Shame on me. And what might be even worse, kinda, dunno, but (up until now at least) Sora's and Ten's parents as well as their wellness center also don't have names. Or rather they were never mentioned in the story because honestly speaking I didn't care much...^^ We could go with Mr. and Mrs. Aoki aka Aoki-san(s) and with the Aoki Sports & Wellness Center here, but that's just hella uncreative and lazy. Not that I personally claim not to be because that'd be the biggest lie on mother earth. I'm literally a big sloth, so that's that. Again, my apologies for all of you lovely readers who might've noticed, I hope you don't mind it all that much. Maybe I'll get the chance to somehow fix it and to smuggle in some names in the next upcoming chapters, but no promises.

Anyway, here it goes, hope y'all have fun!

Manager / Owner / Pastry Chef: Tomoko / Tomo-chan

She usually doesn't wear the maid uniform or the cosplays since she's the manager and tries to look the part and to be professional in being a boss, but if she did, it'd look like this: