Chapter 7: Helping the Baseball Idiot recover

"Why are we in the infirmary?!" Miyuki asked skeptically.

"'Cause they've got equipment I need", Sora explained gesturing towards the stretcher. "We could've done it in my room, but the bunk beds are just inconvenient. Don't provide enough space to work"

"Eh... To work?!"

"Yeah. Work"

The blue haired girl turned around, rolling up her sleeves and starting to wash her hands in the small sink in the school's infirmary. Miyuki just stared and watched her with an expression that combined confusion and curiosity.

"You'll have to get out of your clothes, captain"

...

"Huh?!"

Sora snickered, shaking her head in amusement.

"You really gotta do somethin' about that lewd mind of yours ya know"

"Can you blame me now?! You literally asked me to strip..." the brown haired catcher argued.

"Yeah, 'cause I can't massage you with so much fabric covering you up"

"M-Massage me...?"

And then it clicked somewhere in Miyuki's mind. The wellness center the family wanted to open in Tokyo and the jobs of Sora's parents and the blue head having learned a lot from both of them and also having practiced it on his own elder brother... The captain exhaled in relief. Or was it already disappointment to some extent? Oh, not that again!

The young catcher started to undress and Sora turned to the stretcher, covering it up with paper towels to give him some privacy. And to control herself. Because he really was sexy! She just had to admit that. But she wanted to remain professional and she truly wanted to help him, so the blue haired girl suppressed her blush and the upcoming nervousness and approached Miyuki who was now standing in front of her in his boxers.

"Alright, let me check this..." she said and took his arm to lift it and to do some very careful exercises and stretches with him. "Tell me when it hurts"

Every time Miyuki winced, Sora stopped in her movements and let him do something else right away.

"Okay, sit", she ordered and her captain complied, sitting himself down on the stretcher. "Now, turn to the side... A little more.. Yeah, like this... 'kay stop"

They continued on like that for a little while longer, then Sora let out a desperate sigh.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, captain... This won't be very pleasant if you decide to let me go on any further. Neither for you, nor for me. Torturing people isn't really my hobby. Usually I would send you to my parents for that, but since we don't have this option right now..."

Miyuki nodded seriously and scratched the back of his head.

"Will it help me recover faster?"

"Most likely. That's what physiotherapy and also massage therapy are for. But it's certainly no wellness experience"

"So basically, it's gonna hurt"

Sora nodded.

"Like a bitch"

"Well, thanks for your honesty", Miyuki half-joked and showed her his usual grin. "Fine, we're doing this. Take good care of your captain"

The blue haired girl let out a heavy breath.

"Alright", she agreed. "Want something to bite on?"

"Nah, I'm good. I'll handle"

"Tell me whenever you want me to stop, we can take breaks that won't be a problem"