"That looks painful, can I give it a look?"

"This? It's nothing!! Remember,I'm a gang leader,y'know"

"And I don't care,let me see"

Getting a bandage and cloth to clean his would, yn sighed at the lucky girl receiving the gift. Truly, not because shinichiro was the one giving the gift, because to yn, it's ... thoughtful and special to give someone such a gift. for as long as yn can remember , she has only been a gift giver...not a gift receiver so yn couldn't really imagine How'd it feel to be on the other side.

Shinichiro hissed in pain as she dabbed some cleaning alcohol on his palm,

"Next time if you want roses, come find me"

"I don't think there's a next time,yn"

Looking up , yn pursed her lips to a thin line as shinichiro had an expression as if he's given up. Now that's new, even for yn! She's seen his gangster side and how men are both afraid and respectful towards  him tremendously. Shinichiro is a fine man, as per what yn would say.

To her,

His height is perfect...maybe slightly taller but still an attractive trait.

A responsible boy considering his time and age, he spends half of his part time salary at the workshop just to spoil his siblings. Takes care of grandpa Sano and makes sure he takes medicines regularly.

Humble, sweet and the list could go on. Yn did question herself on why he hasn't hit on her...then it striked her that ....

She's not his type of girl.

Well...

The girls he targets for are always way prettier and confident. Not some kind of shy Wannabe yn in a school garden watering the plants and loves watching romcoms, animes and dramas-

...

It's peaceful.

Yn found peace here, watching the flowers bloom and embracing nature. Sure, she sounds like an old woman but yn was raised in a traditional household. So it was only right that she'd want a loving husband and to settle down. By the age of 30 if there's no one...might as well get an arranged marriage.

When yn meant she was disappointed, she wasn't  disappointed in shinichiro but to all the girls that rejected him. Sure, he's not the ideal type of boyfriend but hey, atleast dude is putting in efforts and getting you gifts ! Unlike your love interest that's making you chase him like he's giving you money.

"How bout you,yn? What's up for Valentine's?"

"Just the usual rose sale and bouquet wrapping, I thought of bringing up an anonymous gift sending among students...it may be chaotic but the club needs money for new plants"

"You did a great job at the flowers,I could never!"

"It's nothing serious, I did what the manual said and voila!"

Thus the evening passed with shinichiro chatting away and groaning at the upcoming fight they had with a new gang. To be honest, yn rarely could be seen around people, either she's at the garden or in class. Other than that, shinichiro hardly bumps into her. They're from very different worlds, until he had to contact her on a Saturday morning because his siblings were giving him hell.