Arthur:buddy, you're about one step away from having this entire shopping district throw you over the walls.

You and the priest looked around again and noticed that most of the people were giving the priest some dirty looks.

Arthur:see this patch?

He gestured to the symbol on his shoulders.

Arthur:Here's a tip, don't threaten the people who bring our sons and daughters home.

The priest didn't seem intimidated, he simply looked like he was accepting a fact.

Priest:calling your lot "Angels" is a disgrace to humanity.

He said in a hushed tone before turning to leave. The man now known as Arthur knelt down to you as the crowd began to move again.

Arthur:well you sure look the part.

Y/n:pardon me sir?

He chuckled.

Arthur:manners? That's a first when it comes to Shinganshina kids. You're from this district right?

Y/n:no sir. At least...I don't think so?

Arthur:huh? Then where are your parents?

Y/n:I don't know.

Arthur:siblings?

You shook your head.

Arthur:uncles? Ants? Distant cousins? Come on kid give me something.

Y/n:I can't remember.

You rubbed your head, your headache was getting worse. Arthur stood up and rubbed his face.

Arthur:alright so...let's just-

He groaned as he figured out what to do next.

Arthur:stay on my tail.

Y/n:but you don't have a tail?

Arthur:it's a- you know what I mean!

You followed Arthur around the shopping district as he gathered several vegetables along with a large black bottle with sour smelling liquid.

Arthur:don't drink that.

Y/n:what is it?

Arthur:something someone your age shouldn't go near. Matter of fact that's the one thing I'm not gonna let you carry.

He took the bottle from your hands and stuffed it in his coat. As your shopping trip continued you wanted to ask him some questions.

Y/n:so um...what do you do?

Arthur:what you didn't hear it already? I'm an Angel. Was apart of the MPs but after The Night of Tears I requested a transfer. 

Y/n:Night of Tears?

Arthur:not fond of history books? It was the day the scout regiment came back with zero losses, many tears were given not for loss but from the many mothers, fathers, sons and daughters who got to see their loved ones come home. It's a moment in history that gives humanity hope...and lays the foundation of this very regiment.