¤|burning voices

"awww look at seven! finding their true love! how cute!"

seven stopped talking to five and told them:

"agh....f-five I think its time for..bed!"

"yeah it is getting late, I'll see you tomorrow!"

"yep!goodnight!" seven walked upstairs to their room but then they got stopped

"do you need help to take of the...you know?" five asked seven, worried that seven might get bad memories from that rope.

"oh yeah..sure, I'll wait out here"

seven then made way for five to go upstairs and take off the rope, still, they were overflowed by the voices. it seems the rope was only the way to make them shut up. but Seven can't do it, after what just happened, they don't want to anymore. they just wanted it to stop and leave them alone.

"seven don't forget about me yet~! remember that bet? you still didn't fulfill it!"

the voices were stressing them out, seven started to fidget with their hands to distract the voices and soon enough, five came out of the room

"all good seven!"

"ok, thank you!"

as five was heading downstairs, their hand was caught with seven's. it seems like seven feels unsafe again so five turned around and talked to them:

"are you ok? you seem worried"

"can you...sleep in my...room?after what

had happened few hours ago, I don't feel comfortable sleeping alone.." seven began to grip their hand full of scars as they said that

"oh, of course! I'll sleep on the floor, your carpet is soft enough and do have another blanket?"

seven nodded and lead five upstairs to their room, as they told five to wait, the voices took control.

"seven, how long are you going to stall this little 'mission' of yours?I can tell you're getting bored of me and want to get rid of me, so why not do it?"

"I already fucking told you, I don't want to and I never will"

"come on Seven! you know you want to~!"

"shut.the.fuck.up"

while five was waiting for Seven to get a blanket, they looked around sevens room. not much has changed besides some photos here and there and a lot of takeout packages...they hope that seven can quit this habit.

seven then came back with a blanket and gave five it, looking at fives face really made them feel a lot better, it made seven feel safer and it helped the voices to shut up...for some reason.

five spread out the blanket and got ready for bed with seven. they saw seven brushing their teeth slowly while they were trying to hold in tears. it sounds like they were mumbling something...

"I just want it to be quiet, to shut up for once"

five heard what they were saying, confused, they knocked on the bathroom door, surprising seven

"seven, do you need help? you have been struggling the whole time I've been here"

"y-yeah..I'll talk to you about it later" seven said in a shaky voice

five pulled out another toothbrush and brushed their teeth, they can't stop thinking about seven, they just wanted to talk to them about everything, maybe that will soothe seven down.

once both were finished, five turned off the lights and followed seven out of the
room, they fluffed their pillow and sat down while waiting for Seven to also get ready. after that, Seven took deep breaths, worried that five would not believe them of whatever they said but they did indeed spill everything, including the voices. at the end seven started to cry again, they don't want this to happen anymore, they were scared...

five was shook, all this time...seven was crying, shaky and worried were those voices persuading them to end it all. they now understood everything and gave seven a big hug and a kiss on the cheek to make them feel better. seven started to blush and hugged back, they hoped that five would stay would them til the very end. five was too precious to them, although they can be short tempered, bit seeing them being nice, calm and caring made seven happy and that's what mattered to them.

then the words came out of sevens mouth:

"I love you so much five"

...

"I love you so much too seven, take care of yourself..."

then both of them kissed eachother and got to bed.

jk they woke up at 1am and made out
THE END UGHHH IM SO TIRED RAHHH