♧|calm ends...or not?

five then grabbed a medical kit from their bag, nothing much, some band aids, some spare water for scars and scratches and cough drops.

"will those...sting?" seven asked

"yes they will, now stay still otherwise ill make a bigger mess"

five applied the spare water on a curled up tissue and carefully dabbed it all around on seven's scars.

"ACK! OW OW OW! IT STINGSITSTINGSITSTINGSITSTINGS OWOWOWOW-"

"stay still will ya?! remember it's YOUR doing"

after that, five carefully wrapped a bandage around sevens arm and took the stained arm warmer to go wash it. then they stopped

"do you want anything to eat?I can order something or make a snack." five said, after what had all happened, they felt like seven deserves one

"nope! all ok!" seven said happily, it's like nothing ever happened

"ok...I'll be downstairs, continuing some documents. call me if you need anything"

seven nodded their head and gave a genuine thumbs up, this made five happy, seeing seven being what they were before all of this happened. it made five feel secure and safe or so they thought...

once five shut the door, seven turned on the TV to watch cartoons, their favorite show was on so they watched very happily. although their arm was still stinging a lot, they felt better both physically and mentally, it was way better from what they were holding up few days ago. they thought they finally found their peace, their happy place until those thoughts came up...again.

"ohhh seven, such a poor soul, trying their best to please those out there, even risking their own sanity....you know seven, you are really an idiot, do you think all this time cutting, slitting yourself is helping you regain that 'sanity' ?"

"oh my gosh, I thought I cleared this up. shut up please, I just want to relax for once"

"why would I, huh?"

"stop bugging me, I don't like it. please fucking stop and shut up for once"

Seven tried their best to ignore the voice and focuses on the cartoon. it was...helping, I guess. but then it got louder, louder and louder.to the point it's like screaming.

"do it seven, you know you want to!~
you always had a feeling to, remember that diary you had? that book has nothing but the lines I want to fucking kill myself. I want a rope to the neck. I want someone to strangle me. I don't want to fucking do this anymore. why not we make it a reality!"

"why the fuck would I do that, I'm over it"

"oh are you?"

"yes, please. just shut up..."

"how about this, i will shut up if you do it orrr....you can prefer me haunting your brain forever to the point you have to do it!"

...

...

...

"there is a rope in the other drawer from the time you wanted to recreate a western film, there is a chair next to the table and you can connect the rope with that curtain pipe there"

sevens mind was blurry, they couldn't handle it, the voices were too much, they were like controlling seven to do this and seven couldn't snap out of it.

soon enough, they tied the rope to the pipe and to their neck. they got up on the chair, staring at the starry night sky. it was a beautiful evening, too bad it's their last view of it.

Seven took a few couple deep breaths, contemplating on whether they should do it or not. they held the rope around their neck tightly preparing for the worst. their mind felt thick and blurry, like it was shut off or something, they couldn't pay attention to anything but this moment including...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"seven, you there?"

...

"I'm coming in.."

the door swung open, and there it was.

"FIVE?!"

"SEVEN?! WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

...

five stood there in disbelief, while seven slided the rope out of their neck and ran up to five, hugging them tightly while sobbing on their shoulder.

"imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY-"

"seven, its-its ok...calm-..calm down" said five while patting sevens back. still stunned by what happened

"I'm..sorry"

"for what?...you didn't do anything wrong"

"didn't...y-you see it in front of your face? i...commite-"

"stop, you did nothing wrong, you're ok, you're fine, calm...calm down"

seven starts to grip on fives blouse, breathing heavily, they felt bad for traumatizing their friend, they felt bad for what five had to witness, they felt bad for everything.