Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

Kaminari: "Oh? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?" Kaminari said while Kirishima standed up from his seat.
Kirishima: "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" He walks next to Todoroki and touches his shoulder. "Not now, we're about to start!--
Todoroki: "We're not here to play at being friends." He said forcefully shrugging of Kirishima's arm from him before walking away. "So what does it matter?"
Izuku: "...Todoroki-kun, i don't know what you're thinking when you said you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people... Looking at it objectively..."
Kirishima: "Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively." He said with his hands up.
Izuku: "But everyone-- The students from the other courses are amazing for the top with everything they've got..! I can't afford to fall behind... I'll be going for it with everything i have, too."
Todoroki: "Yeah."
Y/n: "It honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone declare World War III now."

I released a sarcastic thought, i kinda was having mixed feeling aboyt it. Teh festival was awakening everyone's competitive naturee now it was a free-for-all fight to the top... and if i don't want to fall behind, i have to go through with all i've got.

-Timeskip-

Me and the rest were walking down a quite long tunnel, all i could hear as President Mic's voice.

Mic: "Hey!" A large crowd responded back. "Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school of adolescence that you all love, the U.A sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!"

We all got out of the Tunnel, and damn, that was awesome.

Izuku: "Roger that, All Might!"
Y/n: ಠ_ಠ "Who the hell are talking to?"

Anyways, as we walk down to the middle of the arena, President Mic continued talking as fireworks shot to the sky.

Mic: "The U.A Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy's attack with their hearts of steel! Hero Course, Class 1-A, right?!"

A Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy's attack with their hearts of steel! Hero Course, Class 1-A, right?!"

While we walk, me and Izuku look around.

Izuku: "Th-Th-There are so many people." He said nervously.
Y/n: "I-I agree with you." I said, also being nervous by the huge crowd.
Iida: "Will we able to give our best performance being watched by so many people? This is also part of training required to become a hero."
Kirishima: "Man, he's going overboard with that praise! I'm getting nervous! Aren't you, Bakugo?"
Bakugo: "No, i'm getting more into it."