Chapter 61

As King Dreagan and King Alaric charged toward Elena and the group of omega warriors their Lycans in a frenzy the omega warriors formed a protective shield around Elena. They knew that the ruthless kings' fury was directed solely at her and they would do anything to get to her but they were determined to shield her from harm determined to use there very body as shield.
The battle was intense with snarling Lycans clashing and fierce warriors fighting for their lives blood was being spilled on both sides. Elena watched the kings approach her own Lycan pulsing with a mix of fear and determination as she looked them straight in the eye as they approach . She knew that this confrontation would be deadly but she also knew it was necessary to protect King Akee and their unborn child as she prepared for the ultimate clash. The omega warriors fought valiantly using their agility and teamwork to fend off the kings' attacks. They did everything in their power to keep Elena safe even as the two ruthless kings unleashed their full power and fury upon them body's were flying left and right as there fury to reach her intensified.
Elena's heart raced as she locked eyes with Draegan and Alaric, her resolve unwavering as they approach her swiftly
Amidst the chaos and noise of the battlefield Elena's eyes remained fixed on the abandoned sword nearby her. With a surge of determination she sprinted towards it her movements swift and calculated as she dogged attacks from near by warriors . The two ruthless kings Draegan and Alaric had their attention squarely on her as she moved and their Lycans snarled and growled sensing their prey near by.
As Elena closed in on the sword her agile maneuvers allowed her to narrowly evade the king's relentless attacks as they tried to grab her. Her heart pounded in her chest as she reached the weapon her fingers curling around the hilt. With a resolute grip she swung the sword in a defensive arc narrowly blocking Alaric's lunging strike at her. The clash of steel against claws reverberated through the battlefield as she fought her former mates.
Elena's adrenaline surged as she parried Alaric's blows her lycan instincts guiding her every move. She knew that her only chance to protect herself, King Akee, and their unborn child was to stand her ground against these formidable foes.
The battle roared on around her, but Elena held her own with the sword she had found. The omega warriors fought valiantly alongside her, striving to create an opening and keep the kings at bay. It was a brutal struggle, but Elena was unwavering
The battlefield was a cacophony of snarls, roars, and the clash of steel as Elena, armed with a sword she had found nearby, faced the two kings, Dreagan and Alaric. Her heart pounded with adrenaline, her grip on the weapon was steady, and her eyes blazed with an unyielding determination.
Dreagan and Alaric, their faces twisted in fury, realized that Elena was no longer the submissive mate they had once controlled. She had become a fierce warrior, ready to defend herself and her unborn child at any cost. Their Lycan forms were equally enraged, their red eyes glaring with malevolence.
With a primal, guttural growl, they lunged at Elena simultaneously, teeth bared and claws extended. Elena's lycanthropic instincts heightened her senses, and she moved with uncanny agility, parrying their strikes and evading their lunges. She danced around them, her movements graceful and calculated, her lycan form aiding her in this perilous dance of combat.
The battlefield became a chaotic tableau of clashing steel and furious roars. Elena fought not only for her own survival but for the future of her kingdom and the unborn child within her.

She was resolute, unwavering, and willing to pay any price to ensure the safety of her people and her lineage.
Around them, the battle between the Lycans raged on, but Elena's defiance shone through like a beacon of hope. The struggle intensified, but she stood her ground, a symbol of resistance against the tyranny of Dreagan and Alaric. Her sword became an extension of her will, and she faced the two kings with an indomitable spirit.
Amidst the chaos of battle, just as Alaric caught Elena off guard and was about to deliver a devastating blow, a fierce, unexpected savior lunged at him. It was none other than King Akee Elena's protector and the father of her unborn child. Akee's powerful Lycan form collided with Alaric sending them both tumbling to the ground in a whirl of fur and fury as they began to claw and snap at each other.
Elena's heart soared with a mixture of relief and renewed determination as she quickly regained her footing eyeing Dreagan in the corner of her eyes. Her mate had come to her rescue when she needed him the most. Together they would face this deadly duo and ensure their tyranny came to an end one way or the other.
The four powerful Lycans grappled with each other in a deadly dance. The battlefield was filled with growls, roars, and the sounds of combat as Elena, Akee, dreagan, and Alaric clashed. Elena fought alongside Akee, their bond stronger than ever as they worked to overcome their adversaries.
As the battle raged on around them, it became clear that this confrontation would decide the fate of their kingdoms and the unborn heir that Elena carried within her womb.