four ;a bloodthirst

Začít od začátku

"you do know that this is a magic academy, right?! a place to learn magic!! don't you?" she chastised mash.

"i'm not good with magic spells."

'what an attempt to cover up your lack of magic...' you momentarily snuck a glance at the boy before chuckling silently.

"and you! wake up and stop slacking off! do you wanna fail?!" the teacher slammed her hand on your desk, drawing the students' attention onto the both of you.

you groaned, clicking your tongue. this wasn't funny to watch anymore. you slowly lifted your hand, letting it hover slightly above the lock. in a second, the lock clicked open.

"there. happy?" you finally bothered to raise your head, scowling at the woman who was taken aback.

"that's quite..." she muttered, trailing off, mouth agape. soon, she cleared her throat.

"casting spells without a wand or chanting is quite impressive for your age. however, simply because you're more skilled when using magic than the average doesn't mean you get to slack off in class. follow the instructions properly next time, i will only let you off once." she crossed her arms, then bringing her attention back to mash to further nag at him.

you hummed with no intention of listening to her. you just wanted to get this class over with.

you were about to fall asleep, until you felt a pair of eyes on you. you snapped back awake, glancing around. you turned your head, gaze falling upon a certain two-toned hair boy. he immediately broke his stare, averting his eyes away from you.

you kept your sights on him for a second or two, before your memory finally clicked in recognition of the boy. finn ames, younger brother of rayne ames, a divine visionary. but you knew him on a level deeper than just relations with his brother.

'so he's still here, huh?' you propped an elbow up on your desk, resting your head on your palm. a small smile drew on your face, fond memories picturing themselves in your head.

'good to know.'

︎︎
︎︎

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

︎︎
︎︎
you had taken the liberty to actually split away from mash and explore your respective dormitories, but not before alerting him to let you know if he was facing any trouble covering up his lack of magic.

you mindlessly waltz through lang's chambers, looking for your dorm number; room 609. on your little trip, you kicked a random pebble around. unintentionally, you had kicked it a little too hard. it skipped ahead, bumping into someone's shin.

you looked ahead, finding two familiar faces awaiting your arrival.

as usual, one cradled a doll and the other remained masked with his sword on standby. you had encountered them previously after the dorm assignment was over; they were waiting for you, just like they were now. they were also the ones to make attempts to recruit you into the "secret organisation" called the magia lupus. they introduced themselves as abel walker, first fang of the magia lupus, and abyss razer, second fang of the magia lupus.

"what's your decision?" abel mentioned. you stopped a few feet away from the duo.

"i'll join, but only on one condition. i want to be the holder of all coins the magia lupus has collected." you raised an arm to wrap a hand around your nape.