four ;a bloodthirst

︎︎

ᝰ.ᐟ

︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
"y'know what? i'll take it. at least we're in the same classes." you sighed as you were seated beside mash. the teacher had yet not arrived, giving you some free time to occupy a seat.

you were truly unlucky. first, it was being assigned to a dorm with a bunch of unnecessarily strong creeps who had previously attempted to recruit you into some secret organisation consisting of the strongest students within lang. it seemed like they had their sights set on you the second they heard of your successful transferral to easton.

meanwhile, the only two students you actually knew, mash and lance, were assigned to adler, ultimately leaving you alone to fend for yourself in unknown territory.

secondly, the seats you and mash had occupied was right at the very front of the class. you buried your face in your arms, leaning forward on your shared desk.

"i hate school..." you whined. why did you have to deal with this of all people? you were seriously gonna give brad an earful for forcing you into this.

"but school hasn't even started yet, (y/n)." mash glanced over at you, quietly sitting still while the other students had grouped up with their friends and were chatting away.

"you poor, innocent thing..." you lifted your head, muttering as you realised mash probably has never went to school before, or even had friends aside from his own pops and his oddly named muscles, or experienced the hell that was soon to dawn upon him.

footsteps echoed as you peered ahead. the teacher had walked in, carrying a number of locks. she toon her stance in front of the class.

"today, we will be learning one of the most basic of spells, the lock opening spell. first, i will demonstrate how it is done." she cut straight to the point.

the woman took out a lock, pointing the tip of her wand at it as she casted the spell.

"opti ars. you must imagine you're opening the lock as you infuse it with magic energy." she elaborated as the lock clicked open.

you stared at her, boredom completely taking over as you poked at the lock handed to you. you rested your head on the desk once more, a hand holding the lock while your forehead was pressed against your other arm.

mash, on the other hand, was forcefully ripping the shackle off his lock.

"professor. i opened the lock." he called out. the old lady only gave an innocent smile, before absolutely exploding on the unmarked boy.