"There." He pointed, making you pause on a channel.

"Welcome to the Hazbin hotel!"

A woman with white hair said, wearing a really fancy dress and hat. A feather coming out of it.

You both sat there, watching the advert. You noticed him standing off to the side, but the camera glitching a little around him.

"You don't like cameras and modern tech, do you?" You asked, turning to him. A small smile on your face. "No, it is a horrible medium to express one's self." He looked disgusted. You laughed a little, causing him to look at you with a raised brow.

"So if I got out a camera, what would happen?" You questioned, actually curious.

"Why don't you just test it dear, well see what happens~" his voice changing pitch, going a little deeper and his eyes turned to radio diels. You backed away a little, not expecting that. The air around you feeling static, making your hairs stand on end.

Then it went away, quickly. You just stared at him, astonished. "Lucky I don't have a camera, or a phone for the matter." You said, looking away from him.

You heard him sigh in content. "You can turn that thing off now." He waved towards it, now over it. You nodded and pulled it out of the wall again.

"So, the hotel." You begun, he looked at you. Waiting for you to continue. "It's about redemption?" You questioned. He just nodded.

"Does that mean you believe in redemption?" You asked, leaning forward. Actually very intrigued about this.

"No, no. I don't." He chuckled. You looked at him confused. "Then why invest your time into it?" You were baffled by him now.

"To watch it crumble and fail." He said, the air around you changing again.

"Is that why your here as well? To watch the cafe fail?" You asked, even thought you already knew thats exactly why he was here. You could already tell he liked to watch peoples pastions fail.

You heard him chuckle again. "You already know the answer it seems my Dear." He glanced up at you, hooded eyes. He could read your mind?!

"You can read my mind??" You questioned. "Ha, No. I've been around long enough to read people my dear." He said, sounding smug even.

You let out a sigh of relief. Greatfull that he can't read your mind, otherwise he's know all the dirty things you where thinking. John had to deal with them already, don't need the actual person they are about finding out.

"Wait, so how long have you been here?" You asked, now more curious about him.

"So we're are just talking casually now?" He hummed, you looked at him expecting him to answer.

"Since 1933 my Dear."

You where shocked by this. "It's 2024 now..." You couldn't even fathom this. You looked at him, he just nodded. "You've been here for a while...whoa" You couldn't even do the maths.

"It has been a while since I told anyone as well my Dear." He looked away, at his glass.

"Wait so, how old are you? Or well, how old where you when you died?" You leaning closer to him.

"Ah ah, I will need you to tell me something in return for such information." He glared at you. Your eyes widened a little. "Alright, what if I told you how old I am will you tell me how old you are?" You questioned.

He rolled his eyes taking a sip of his drink. "No, because your age isn't of any Value to me. You would need to tell me something more important than that." He said, a smirk on his face.