((3)) acquaintance

Sorry, in advanced if this one is shorter than the last one ❤️

Trigger warnings: swearing.

---------------------------------------------------------
One week later:

April 7th, 1920.

So far, things have been working out. I've started fixing my relationship with valentino, though i do feel like he is hiding something.

Plus, on the bright side, i haven't come across Mr. "I'm so cool im a radio host" alastor. At least not since the incident we had.

On the downside, recently, the voices have returned. I still haven't figured out why, and its honestly quite frightening to see them so livid and raging without a reason.

Its also been quite hard to ignore them now. I've even turned to television! Who would have thought? It also turns out to be the weakness of the demons... though it also happens to be mine, too. After all, i hate television, and seeing it's what i hate, its only far they would dispise it more. (I know tv wasn't around until 1927, but like, i had too cmon)

Speaking of television, i head downstairs to turn on that monstrosity of a box on to see the latest news,

"Warning: the full moon comes early?"

The headline is quoted as it flickers to a grey, black, and white man.

"Hello to everyone tuning in on this fine spring morning. Coming in, we have been informed that a full moon is coming early, an unusual event, if i must say. So mark the date, april 12th"

The man pauses before saying the next part.

"And beware of the eclipse killer. People have rumoured that her kills will double since the last full moon 7 days ago. Though this is just a rumour, it is infact known she will attack the night of the full moon. Stay safe, signing off, victor out."

The channel ended as a new show began. Unbuffered, i turn the tele off and head to the kitchen.

'A full moon? This early into the monthm oh this shall be fun, " i say to myself as i place my bread into the 2 slotted toaster.

'Maybe i should give people a scare,' i say, pulling out. A plate and margerine butter. 'Though this does make more sense why they've been more recklace lately,' i say, refrencing to the voices and shadows that haunt my back. I hear the toster ding, and that's when i grab my golden toast, butter it, and take a bite.

'God damn toast hits differently when you're hungry,' i think.

I go for a second bite before a knock on my door interrupts me. 'Fucken incompetent disastor of a fool, robbing me of precious toast' i say before placing down my glorious food and head to the door. 'This better be worth it.' i grumble before opening the door to see who's responsible for my new founded shit of a mood.

"Greatin-"

I slam the door in his face, take a minute to register who it is, and open it again.

"-ng's!"

I slam it again, this time taking much longer than the classic second needed to take it in.
Finally, i opened it again.

"Can i speak now?" Alastor says in a grumble before mumbling something that sounds like the words "so rude. "

"What are you doing here, alastor?"

"Well! I was coming to check out the neighbors and see how they're doing!"

I step aside, letting him in with a shake of disapproval following.

"Don't lie, you couldn't give two donkey cocks about the neighbors, why are you really here?" I say before reaching down to geab my toast, only to realise alastor swiped it and took w bite of it.

"Hey! My toast!" 'This man is already on my last nerves, i swear -"

"Eugh, that toast is cold. Do you always eat cold toast?" He asked

"Only when you're around," i grumble before throwing it in the chook bin.

"Now," I take an Exacdurated breath before continuing.
"What do you actuallg want alastor, and do you always barge into peoples homes?"

"Well, my dear, i want to take you out for breakfast! Get to know my acquaintance more, you know. Eat out! As friends!"

"What makes you think i will do that?"

"Well, why does anyone do anything? Because of complete, shear, bordem!"

'He makes a good point'

The shadows say behind me.

"Fine, but don't you make this a regular thing now."

'Why'd i agree, Why'd i agree?!? Im broke!'

"Splendid!, let's go."
He says, honestly, quite eagerly too.

"Wait now?!??"

"Yep," he says before pulling me out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------
I got lazy at the end, afterall i am writing this late at night.

And sorry it's so short!

Words: 779.

Maybe tomorrow will be longer!. Again so sorry, i really just couldn't be fucked rn ❤️

Thank you for reading so far!.