'...Isn't that so, Mr. Luciano?' As if he was talking about something He ended by asking me while I was lost in thought. I didn't even hear what he was talking about. I shook my head and apologized. He asked me to repeat his question.

"We were talking about Noon. You didn't recognize her, did you?" Who is this Noon...is it a girl or a young man...what is this strange...and terrible name...would someone give their child a name like that...

“No, I did not recognize her...who is she?’

‘She is the one whos apartment next to yours...'Oh...the same door that was never opened...the unknown neighbour... Someone interrupted my thoughts when he walked into the hall, and the music stopped and he said he was going to give a speech. Oh my God... I don't like listening to speeches... He was a man who looked to be over fifty, wearing a black suit with classic shoes...
He had a black beard with some white hair adorned with his grey-black hair styled back...

Oh my God, here it began...

'Since everyone's here...I'd like to say...Hey, where's Noon?'

"She hasn't come yet," someone shouted.

'What are you doing? Someone call her?'
“We spoke to her. It seems there was an accident...she had to be late for the emergency department...she said she got lost on the way.”
Here was Mrs. Hager who answered.

Here, after she finished answering, I noticed that everyone... everyone, even the children, turned their gazes towards the hall door... they seemed to be looking at someone... I turned my gaze with them to see what they were looking at... nothing... it was a girl... Brunette... short... her body curves are normal, not striking... her hair is black, raised in a ponytail... she does not wear a lot of makeup on her face... she wears clothes that I think are unbranded... just a T-shirt. White long sleeves, blue jeans, sports shoes... and a black leather bag on her shoulder that reached her waist... and there appeared to be a book in her hand... she was looking at everyone and smiling spontaneously... her body is normal... not my taste in women... of course.

I looked away from her to see everyone looking at her with kindness and love... It seems that everyone here loves her... The party began, and as soon as the man returned to the middle of the hall to give his speech, I snuck out... to the night club, as I had not drunk for two days or made love. Since I came to this complex... I headed towards a night club far from the area...

I was shocked that there was no night club in that area. I had to walk and then rented a taxi to take me to the nearest night club from here...

The driver told me that most of the residents in this area are Arabs. ...and families, so it was forbidden to have any night club near it...

When I arrived at the club, I took a deep breath... I felt that my spirit had returned, regardless of the fact that my ugly appearance was with me... I took off my glasses, and I opened the first three buttons of my shirt and headed towards the bar... I ordered a drink and sat down, searching for a girl to spend the night with... preferably if she was a redhead... or whatever...

'Are you waiting for someone?' Those were the words. A girl who looks like she'll warm my bed tonight.

"No." With that word I started a conversation with her...any conversation just to drag her towards my bed...or her bed...it doesn't matter...I just want her body just for this night...I drank a lot...then somehow a man appeared who appeared to be... An addict...he approached us and started quarreling with her...then it turned...he was the one who started...turning the night café into chaos following our fight...which ended with me stabbed in the side...damn...I didn't bring my weapons with me... I did not lose consciousness... I continued to bleed until someone called the ambulance... After a while, I opened my eyes in the emergency department of the hospital...

The scene seemed blurry... everyone was screaming... I felt sharp pressure towards my waist... and the pain... The whole place is spinning...

'stay away a little...' I heard one of them say... She turned her face in front of me... It was familiar... It was that brunette girl from the party... I felt my eyes closing after seeing her...

'He's my brother' The last words I heard before I lost consciousness were coming from her...