"We should get dango," Kiyoko spoke her thoughts, earning the attention of Natsumi who perked up at the suggestion. Kazuki let out a loud hum at her suggestion, pretending to mull it over as he chucked a side-eye to Natsumi, who seemed to wait for his answer with baited breath.

"Nah, I hate dango," he lied, eyeing Natsumi with a smile. Kiyoko caught onto his gaze and hid a smile. Natsumi froze in place, a depressed aura consuming her at his statement.

"But I might consider changing my mind if someone speaks up..." he sang, putting a hand to his ear and leaning closer to Natsumi. Finally catching onto his antics, Natsumi sent him a fiery look - which seemed to do the trick as Kazuki quickly backtracked.

"Nevermind, dango sounds great!" he nodded. Kiyoko just laughed.

0-0

The trio made their way to the training ground with dango in hand. Misuo-sensei would be waiting for them, and Kiyoko held a forth stick just for him. The trio knew they would go through their daily routine; they would spare for two hours before being given their next mission, which didn't excite them as much as it had the week prior considering they would only be given D-rank missions.

"What's up, Misuo-sensei!" Kazuki was the first to greet him as they arrived, spotting their sensei laying lazily in the trees shade. Their teacher sighed, his break now being over as he rolled out of the tree and landed in front of them. Kiyoko gave a small wave and a smile, Natsumi nodding towards their teacher. Kiyoko held out the forth dango for him to take, which he did with a grateful smile.

"It's good to see you all here early," Misou-sensei said, "before we get started, I have another mission for you guys."

Kazuki groaned, "not another D-rank!" Kiyoko nudged him in the side and shook her head, mentally telling him to be patient. He pouted and crossed his arms. Natsumi let out a sigh and munched on the rest of her dango. Kami, she was a gloomy one today even with a sweet little treat.

"As much as I hate to do it, I agree with Kazuki, sensei." Natsumi ground out, her eyebrow twitching as she said the words. It looked like it hurt her to say.

"We haven't even heard what sensei has to say yet, don't you think we're jumping to conclusions?" Kiyoko chimed in, sending the pair a look. Seeing flames get ignited in Natsumi's eyes, Kiyoko figured that maybe she shouldn't have spoken up after all.

"Oh shut up, all we've been doing the past week is D-rank missions which I guess is good for you because you're just a kid!" Natsumi raged, holding her fist up at Kiyoko, who stood there with a careless shrug and continued to eat her dango. Kiyoko was getting used to Natsumi holding her age against her.

Kiyoko stuck her tongue out at the older girl, "and yet we're on the same team." so I'm just as good as you, if not better, the rest of her sentence went unsaid.

Natsumi's anger had reached a boiling point and the two boys could only sit back and watch as Natsumi lunged at Kiyoko, only to get avoided with ease. That seemed to fuel the girls anger, who threw a high kick towards Kiyoko's head, who again fluidly evaded by ducking. The fight continued one-sidedly, Kiyoko seeming like air as she continued to dodge Natsumi's onslaught of attacks. Kiyoko still held on to her stick of dango, being careful to not let it fall to the ground.

"Shouldn't we do something, Misuo-sensei?" Kazuki asked tentatively, glancing up at Misuo with uncertainty in his eyes. The situation was escalating and the two of them knew it wouldn't be long before Natsumi started using ninjutsu.

Misuo yawned in response, nodding tiredly as he continued to watch. He would do something after he finished his dango his students thoughtfully got him. It was good for them to blow off steam, plus it was good practice. He could see their improvements after just a week.