She nodded, taking in the information. They reached the two platforms that were separated by a brick wall.

"We won't be coming through with you incase we run into anyone." Delmar lowered himself to her level.

"Don't forget to owl us if you're having any trouble and if you need something." He looked almost worried which unsettled Yvette's stomach just the slightest.

"Stay safe Yvette and remember take care during your transformations," He lowered his voice so only she and Sørine could hear.

"I will Delmar, and i couldn't be more thankful." She smiled brightly up at the couple helping her.

"Goodbye Yvette, we can't wait to see you at the Christmas break and hear all about your adventures." Sørine smiled like the sunshine before Yvette turned to look at the barrier.

She waved her brother and sister-in-law one last goodbye before letting her legs speed up and push the trolley at full force.

She felt stupid. This trolley was just going to crash and she would look like a crazy person in-front of all these muggles.

She closed her eyes, waiting for the impact. But that impact never came.

A flush of warm air sent butterflies through her body. The scenery was the most happiness she'd ever experienced.

It was only 10:20 but a lot of families were already at the station, bidding their children goodbye. From the scared and excited first years, to the somewhat sad and nostalgic seventh years, happiness filled the atmosphere.

Yvette loved this feeling and wanted more than anything to be surrounded by it constantly. The feeling consumed her and she stood in awe for a moment as she took in the scenery.

It looked to be like a normal train station with a giant scarlet steam train, waiting to be boarded. Hundreds of wizards surrounded the station, waving goodbye to their children with tears in their eyes.

A large smile came across the girls face and she pushed her trolley further towards the crowd.

"Oi!" A loud ear splitting shout came from a large pillar on the other side of the crowd.

Three boys had climbed a large tall pole, giving them a birds eye view of the platform.

Yvette narrowed her eyes to figure out who it was. "Oi!!" The boy screamed again. It was an unmistakable voice of her bestest friend and her non blood brother.

"Sirius!" She almost screamed, gaining a lot of weird glances from onlookers.

She basically sprinted with her trolley towards the three boys. Getting closer she could see there was a fourth boy, taller than the rest and he was seemingly scolding one of them for climbing so high.

They all jumped down and the one who was being scolded fell onto his bottom, causing the tall one to say, "I told you so."

Yvette rolled her trolley aside and threw her arms around the boy she called brother.

"How've you been holding up little sister?" Sirius laughed, hugging her back.

"I'll have to tell you later but i'm alive and well," She sadly smirked as Yvette let Sirius out of the hug.