Illustrated Guide to Shinobi #3 (Short)

(A/n: This short takes place in Senki Shu's hideout during Y/N's battle with the wooden dolls, Senki Shu were doing their usual stuff, until they sense a burst of power coming from Y/N's shinobi transformation, not only that, the Yoma sense it and start acting weird after that.)

No one POV

While Senki Shu girls are doing their usual things like plotting evil schemes, capturing Yoma, etc. Until a huge burst of power appeared.

Hyōki:(confused) What was that?

The leader questions who released powerful energy signature, and then Reki ran towards the room to report Hyōki.

Hyōki: What is it, Reki?

Reki: Did you sense that?

Hyōki: Yes, I sense it, but what is it?

Reki: Well, the Yoma are starting to act weird...

Hyōki:(confused) How weird?

Reki: Well, their angry and start saying some stuff like "The Rabbit God has returned," and "We must destroy it's host."

Hyōki is shocked by this and starts to think about it.

Hyōki:(mentally) 'The Rabbit God! But I thought he was a myth!'

Then she snaps back to reality.

Hyōki: Report all your findings.

Reki:(bowed) As you wish, my mistress.

Reki left the room while Hyōki started to think about the Yoma Queen.

Hyōki:(mentally) 'I hope she's holding her Yoma until they calmed down.'

(A/n: So, you guys were wondering, how did the Yoma know about the Rabbit God, well I'll tell you, hundreds of years ago, the Yoma were ravaging everything in their path with their leader, The Yoma Queen until they were stopped by the Rabbit God and Kagura, while Kagura faced an army of Yoma, the Rabbit God face off with the Yoma Queen, until the Yoma and their Queen were defeated and sealed away back to their world, after that the Rabbit God told Kagura to seal him inside of a bunny plush that in the future, he would be fused with a human host to stop the forces of evil that is coming in the future, and so Kagura did, and The End, there you have it, that is the story of the Rabbit god and the Yoma queen.)