𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Start from the beginning

"Have fun!"

✧༺♥༻✧

Wrapping her sweater tighter around her body, the girl in brown smiled politely as the waiters put down the last of the food. "Dinner is on me today. So please, eat all you want."

"You don't have to do that, you know." Hyejin frowned, leaning towards him to whisper. "Again, we're just playing pretend."

"Sweetheart, what kind of man would I be if I allowed you to pay? Do you know what my love for you and this credit card have in common?" The dark haired man genuinely asked, glancing in between the women's eyes as he pulled out his black card.

"Humor me." She bit down a smile as she slightly furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"They both have no limits. No limits at all."

Glancing at him with humor in her eyes, Hyejin let a chuckle slip as she pushed his hand back onto his lap. "So cool." Dahyne sighed, clapping just as Hyejin picked up her utensils, attempting to ignore Taemoo's intent gaze and cut into her steak.

"Let me help you, darling. I don't want you to hurt yourself." He gently placed his hand on top of her own before grabbing her fork and knife. "Would be a shame if anything happened to your pretty hands." Eyes widening at his comment, Hyejin attempted to ignore the heat rising up her neck as she stared at him, cutting her steak with a small smile on his face.

    Just as he finished, another waiter came up to the group and handed everyone their cups of wine. "Excuse me, please replace this with water instead." Taemoo stopped him before he could leave, handing him Hyejin's cup.

"Is there a problem with it, sir?" The kind waiter asked, glancing at Hyejin for confirmation.

"My girlfriend doesn't drink." He explained, rubbing a gentle hand on the woman's shoulder as he glanced up at the man who nodded and walked away.

Jimin and Dahye sighed dreamily before Dahye shook her head. "So tell us, what about Hyejin caught your attention?"

"Well just look at her. She's the most stunning girl I've ever seen." Taemoo hummed, putting the fork in his hand down. Turning to meet eyes with Hyejin, he reached out and tucked her hair behind her ear. "So stunning."

"She's one of the most famous designers in the continent, if not the world. People tell her she's beautiful all the time." Jimin shrugged her shoulders, pointing at Hyejin with her fork.

Gently moving Taemoo's hand from where it rested on her cheek, she gave Jimin a timid smile. "I wouldn't say-"

"You're right." Taemoo nodded. "Before I got to know Hyejin, all I knew about her was that she was this extremely talented and respected fashion designer." He said, ignoring the way she chuckled into her glass.

"Then when you met her?" Yoora asked, nodding to a now very intrigued Hyejin.

"When I first met her," He chuckled, a small reminiscent smile making its way onto his face as he glanced at the girl already looking at him. "I knew she was the one."

"I'm so jealous, Hyejin. Your boyfriend is such a sweetheart. Your brother too." Yoora said with a smile.

"Come on, Minwoo's no chump either. What if Minwoo was here too, being all sweet to you..." Jimin said before shuddering. "Creeps me out just thinking about it."

"I'm sorry Minwoo? You don't mean Chef Lee Minwoo, right?"

"Yeah, that's the one. You know him?" Yoora asked, taking a sip from her glass.