62 ~ Wedding Planning

Start from the beginning

I smiled, looking at her, and rolled my eyes.

"Well, he did," I said, and Princess Aishwarya's eyes widened with shock, and she immediately stepped closer to me.

"Before marriage?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"Nah, it's just a little bit of love," I said slowly, and Nandani placed her hand on Princess Aishwarya's shoulder and muttered.

"You know, Aishwarya, I found them sleeping together in Agastya's bedroom,"

Her eyes widened even more, and I glared at Nandani.

"Please, Nandani, do not start. Do you not remember your time when you used to meet Ranaji before marriage in his chamber and asked him to take you,"

I said, and she chuckled.

"Ah, I seemed to forget it,"

We all laughed and walked towards the heavily decorated celebration area. I looked at Ranima Abhishree and Daadisa with Queen Trisha. We all walked towards them, and Nandani hugged them. Princess Aishwarya also greeted them.

I could not believe how much Princess Aishwarya had changed. When she first arrived in the Kingdom, she was much more reserved, less talkative and shy. But, now, she did not hesitate anymore to greet people.

I stepped forward and kneeled to touch Daadisa's feet when she was done.

"God Bless you," she placed her hand on my head and held my shoulders.

"Kitni sunder lagri ho, Suman. Phoote bhaag Bhan singh ke heera haath se nikal diya,"

"You are looking so beautiful, Suman. What a tormented luck of Bhan Singh that he lost a diamond,"

I just gulped, trying not to blush, and she smiled, looking at me before holding my chin.

"Parantu tum chintit na ho, hum tumhare liye ek acha var dhoondne se pehle deh nahi tyaagenge,"

"But do not worry, I will not die before finding a groom for you," she said, smiling, and Nandani laughed from behind. Daadisa knit her brows while looking at her and asking.

"Why are you laughing?"

I just smiled as Nandani stepped closer and moved to Ranima Abhishree; kneeling, I touched her feet, and she pulled me into a warm hug.

"How is my second daughter?" she asked, and I smiled.

"I am good, Ranima. How are you?" I asked and held her hands in mine. She used to look beautiful and still was, but her face had lost its charm after King Ranvardhan's death. But she was looking and doing fine.

"I am just getting better day by day. Trisha and the kids do not leave me alone. Honestly, they tire me sometimes," She laughed, and I chuckled.

"Daadisa, you should stop looking for Suman's groom; she has found him." I heard Nandani speaking to Daadisa, and I rolled my eyes as I met Queen Trisha. She hugged me loosely and took Princess Rudraja from my arms.

"How are you, Queen?" I asked, and she smiled warmly.

"Hum ache hai Suman, aap bataiye?"

"I am good, Suman, you tell?"

She asked, and before I could reply, I heard Daadisa asking.

"What? Who? Why the hell am I the last person to know about everything?" I heard Daadisa's frustration, and Nandani looked at me teasingly. I shook my head slowly. It was Princess' birthday.

"Who is it? Suman," Ranima asked, placing her finger on my chin and making me look at her.

"Bata du, Suman?"