chapter 1 the system

Jacob Uvalles (may or may not be my real name) was playing warthunder like he always does for the past 12 hours straight before ending his season for the day when he looked outside he saw that it was dark out and he was hungry so he walk out of his room and went to the fridge to get some food but found it empty.

Jacob: "damn looks like I need to get some food," he said sleepily

He grabbed his keys to his car and house and walked out to look for a store that was open during his drive in his sleepy state he failed to notice a truck that was heading from his right, and crashed into him killing him on impact.

???: "I am so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen to you."

Jacob: "Where am I?" He looked around a little confused. He noticed that he was in a relm of white. "Wait, did I die because I drove sleepy and hungry!?"

The man standing in front of him only nodded

Jacob: "Well damn. That sucks."

???: "You're taking this a lot better than I thought?"

Jacob: "Kinda have to. There's no point in complaining about something that was my mistake, right God?"

God: "Well...... it was more of my mistake than yours."

Jacob: "How so?"

God: "You see, that truck wasn't meant for you but someone else..... sorry."

Jacob: "Well........ shit. That's all I have to say."

God: "Look, if there's anything that I can do to make it up to you, I will do everything in my power to do so." He said while bowing

Jacob: "God, there's no resion for you to bow to me. What's done is done, but to be honest, it would suck to lose all my warthunder stuff."

That's when God had an idea

God: "Oh, I know how to make it up to you. How about I reincarnate you in a new world with magic, monsters, the whole fantasy stuff that you used to like?"

Jacob thought about it, putting a hand on his chin

Jacob: "That could work. But what kind of powers would I get in return?"

God: "How about I give you a leveling system to help you?"

Jacob thought about it for a moment before answering

Jacob: "Sure, but I would like to make the system like warthunder if I'm going to this new world."

God looked excited: "Yes, let's do it. I'll help you create the system and walk you through the process of how to create a system before sending you off to your new reality!"

This process took several hours to complete, but by the end, they were both happy with the result

Jacob: "God, I had no I idea how long this process took, but holy shit we did it." He fell down exhausted from standing for so long

God laughs: "Imagine how I feel creating new people, objects, etc."

Jacob: "No kidding, anyways, I'm ready to go when ever your ready to send me."

After he said that, his body started to dissolve into light

Jacob: "OH, that was fast. Will I ever see you again?" He said, looking at God

God: "If you do, then I'm sorry again. But I feel like you won't be seeing me for a long time with your new custom system." He said, giving a chuckle

Jacob laughed: "You're right. Well, see you later for now."

(This is the end for now, and if you're wondering if that is my name, then yes, it is, I was too lazy to come up with a different name)

Warthunder reincarnation On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara