A Date

NEW YORK - PARK

Noah and his father are running in a park, their breaths heavy and chests heaving as they race. Anthony wins and smiles as he looks at his son. "Nice try, son," he says, patting him on the back. Noah looks a little disappointed but takes it in stride. "Maybe next time," he says with a shrug.

Anthony notices that Noah seems upbeat and asks him about it. "You seem upbeat this morning. Did you have fun with Lucy last night?" he asks. Noah's expression changes as he remembers their fight. "Actually, we got into a pretty big fight," he admits.

Anthony offers his advice, telling Noah to apologize. "You want my advice? Apologize. Even if it was her fault. Flowers, maybe some jewelry if she's really upset. Always works for your mother" he says with a chuckle. Noah is hesitant, "I don't know. I think it may be for the best." which surprised his Dad "Wait a minute, you guys broke up?"

N: "Yeah, I guess we did."

but Anthony encourages him, saying, "Lucy is a great girl." "I know. But I'm just not sure if she's the girl for me," Noah explains.

Anthony is surprised to hear that they broke up. He reminds Noah that they've been dating since kindergarten "But you guys have been dating since kindergarten." "So I keep hearing. "Noah said and asked if he loved her "I mean, you love her, don't you?". "Yes, I do. I just think it might be good for us to take a break, you know," Noah says, trying to explain his feelings.

Anthony disagrees, saying that they shouldn't give up just because things are hard. He brings up Eleanor Evans, "Maybe not right now. Eleanor Waldorf is gearing up to take her company public and I've been cording her for a month to let me handle the deal."
"You should get it," Noah says, encouraging his father.

"I will get it... if you just help me out a little bit." Anthony agrees but asks for Noah's help.

"You love her, she loves you. It's just a rough patch, that's all. You don't give up just because things are hard. Not in business or if your family is depending on you," he says, looking at his son with determination. Noah looks at his father in disbelief, unsure of what to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------

IN - THE PALACE HOTEL

Ben was standing nervously at the reception of the hotel, in front of the Concierge who was holding Mila's cell phone. The Concierge was looking at him suspiciously and asked, "How did you know it was Miss Hart if you didn't read it and if you are not a guest at the hotel what were you doing there?" Ben was fidgeting with his hands and replied, "What? Uhm, look, when Prince Charming found Cinderella's slipper they didn't accuse him of having a foot fetish."

The Concierge was not convinced and retorted, "And you are Prince Charming? Well, there is Miss Hart now..." Ben was looking around nervously and pleaded, "No, no, no, no..." But it was too late, the Concierge had already called out, "Ruby!" Ruby turned around and walked over to the reception, giving Ben a quick glance. As she glanced in his direction, her attention was immediately drawn to his striking features - his chiseled jawline, piercing eyes, and a smile that could melt anyone's heart. However, her gaze then shifted towards his attire, which seemed to be in stark contrast with the luxurious surroundings of the hotel. The clothes he wore appeared worn out and tattered, almost as if they had seen better days. Despite this, there was something intriguing about him that captured her interest.
The Concierge asked, "Do you know this young man?" Ben was still looking nervous and replied, "She doesn't know me. Nobody knows me. It's cool, it's fine." Ruby was looking at him with a smile on her face and said, "Uhm, from last night, right? I'm sorry about that." Ben turned to her and asked, "Do you remember me?" He then turned back to the Concierge and said, "She remembers me."