Chapter 6

What I saw after Wolf but his leg was like a fuckin.g nightmare, his leg did bleed but not a red colour. Oh no, it was a fuckin,g mix between black and purple. what the hell is happening?! Was he even a person!? Or much worse?? He didn't even move. He just stood there laughing. What's even funny about this!? "Ahh you're Kellin then. My you've grown. My name's Phil Lester. You may not remember me, but I remember you." The way he spoke was creepy and slow. It sent shivers up my spine when he said Phil Lester. That only brought back memories.

"Phil!!" I cried. Phil was my babysitter when I was about 6 and he was the best friend I ever had. "Hey bud." He said waving. I ran straight up to him and jumped into his arms. he hugged me instantly all the while I squished him like a teddy bear. Phil was literally the best because he used to let me have sugar. Whereas, my mother wouldn't allow it because I would get a really bad sugar rush and practically bounce off the walls. Phil whispered him my ear "I bought candy but shh don't tell your mom okay??" And I just hugged him tighter just to keep quiet. "Okay so Phil, you know where everything is, you know the rules so just have fun!!" My mom's chirpy voice echoed through the hallway. "Of course Miss Bostwick I know." Phil beamed back. "BYE MOMMY!!" I screeched in phil'a ear. Poor kid. "Bye my little prince!! I love you and NO SUGAR!!" My mother called back before heading out of the door. "So, Kel, I'll race you to the garden and if you win, I'll give you some candy. Deal??" "Deal!!" And I got the head start. I ran so fast that I fell over the step to the back door, falling straight into the door with a thud. "Ouch." Was all I said while getting back up and running out Theodora again. "KELLIN ARE YOU OKAY BUD?! WHERE DOES IT HURT?!" Phil frantically questioned when he got to me, obviously seeing me running into the door. "Philly I'm okay it's just a litt..." Then I passed out.

From then I can't remember why I passed out but when I woke, my father was in tears and Phil wasn't there. I shook my head to rid the memories because thats the day my mom died. I think Phil saw my flashback as he said "thinking about when your mother died as you passed out??" I looked up and glared at him. Sure it's tragic but c'mon I passed the fuck out!? I didn't know my fucking mom died?! He tried to move towards me but Wolf only growled a protective growl. "Stupid mutt." Phil whispered and I punched him straight in the face. Sure, I can't talk (well choose not to) but you never say that about my Wolf. No one!! Phil looked up from the floor and smirked. Oh god what?? He kicked my legs, swiping me causing me to fall on top of him. I groaned as out heads smashed together. I tried to roll off of him but he spun is around so he was on top. That was a trigger of the past as I frantically hit him and screamed. When I saw Wolf's eyes I honestly shit myself. his eyes where a glowing orange colour, which looked like he was livid. no more than that even.

He pounced on Phil and, I shit you not, ripped his head off clean which ended up his body turning into ash. What the...?? There was a loud, quick knock on the door. NOW WHO!? I didn't reply or get up to answer the foor, I stayed in the floor staring into Wolf's pained and frightened eyes. He back to whimper which I got to his side and huge him; holding on as if he would slip from my grasp if I let go. There was now shouting outside the door so I hesitantly got up and answered the door to revel the stupid Mexican, Vic. What does he want. "Kel I heard banging and got worried. Are you hurt??" Vic spoke a million miles per hour whilst holding my face observing it. His face turned from worried to shock. I followed his gaze to Wolf, which Vic began to walk towards. I quickly followed suit and knelt down next to Wolf stroking the blanket like fur on his stomach. Vic's eyes grew wide as his took a few steps back whilst muttering something. He covered his mouth and began to walk back towards us. "Hime?? Is- is it really you??". Who the fuck is Hime?? What the... Oh no. No no no!! Shit no this isn't real!! Fuck!! No!! I sprinted out of the room straight to mine, locking the door.

**Author's Note:
Okay so it's late, fucking sue me bitch!! Anyways, I wrote this a while ago but had no wifi and was stocked up on Rockstar I forgot. Whoops or well.

Charlie**