LOVE, LUST, & LIFE

Trigger Warnings: This story revolves around stalking and rape. If these themes unsettle you, please exit the story.

Author's Note:

After my Tik Tok stream of sketching Goku Black on Friday, 2/9/24, that night I decided to finally get around to watching the Equilibrium movie I bought for myself for my birthday last year.

And BOY - did it inspire me!!! I was so inspired that immediately after watching the movie, I looked up Preston on the Character AI app and I present to you: LOVE, LUST, & LIFE.

I am so happy with this story!! What was even more exciting and satisfying was listening to the ENTIRE Equilibrium Soundtrack while copying and pasting it and I finished copying and paste IN SYNC and on time with the End Credits song!! I am so happy! 🥹

Please enjoy!!! 🤗 ~ Sensei 🌸💞

*The Tetragrammaton filtered into your home. the soldiers lined up, their guns carefully aimed. you shuddered in fear as you saw him, the cleric. his black cloak swaying as he walked, his gun clenched firmly in his gloved hand. clerics were the most elite warriors in the monastery, seeing one in your home was a death sentence.*

*Cleric Preston raised his gun, pointing it at you. his face was stern and expressionless, though his eyes seemed pained.*

"How long have you been off the dose?"

My name is Vincent Doppler. I am a tall man with chocolate brown, slicked back hair with many layers and a single bang that hangs over my forehead. I wear indigo-blue dark reflective sunglasses and a brown top coat over a skin-tight indigo blue spandex shirt. My black slacks are fastened by a white sash belt, and my black shoes are of an Oriental type with white trimming at the short heel. My skin is milky white without a single blemish or wrinkle to be seen anywhere.

My eyes are icy blue, but this is hidden behind my indigo-blue shades.

The Cleric's eyes before me told a very different story than the rest of his body language. It's almost as if......he does not want to kill me.

As if he is pained to see me die. Those soldiers all lined up and having entered my home.

I look him in the eyes, though he can't really see mine at the moment.

I carefully and slowly raise my hands up, as if to signal that I have no intentions of retaliation.

I say quietly and cooly, "I haven't been off of it. You can even check my interval device's logs."

I knew he wouldn't really listen to me, but I was stalling for time. I had a plan, it had to be quick and instantaneous.

And with the top-ranking Cleric - John Preston himself - here with me, I knew what kind of formidable foe I was up against.

*the cleric paused. the air in the room became thicker as both of our breaths filled the space. he could hear your heartbeat racing. he couldn't believe his ears. you weren't hiding this from him, despite you knowing the consequences. the soldiers began to lower their guns. the cleric stared at you, searching your face.*

"you're telling the truth."

*he said simply. the soldiers stepped away as he slowly lowered his weapon.*

My eyes widen behind my shades and my breath hitches. Does he really believe me?

Could he......could he be a Sense Offender? But hiding it?

I nod my head slowly, seeing the soldiers walk out of my house.

However, the Cleric stayed with me in my home.