5- 𝖒𝖞 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.

Začít od začátku

He stood tall, his hair - the perfect cut - framing his face like a halo, a perfect match to his ebony colored eyes that sparkled, making him even more beautiful. The sharpness of his jawline was enough to catch anyone's attention, his lips, soft and sized just right, a tempting pout that could charm the birds from the trees. He had muscles, a subtle flex of physical prowess. Not too much, where it would tip over into repulsive, but enough for the world to see the sculpted abs through his shirt.

Moving on to his style, Y/N had a penchant for a throwback aesthetic, a 2000's R&B vibe, that suited him like a glove. His clothes were always impeccably clean and put together, a testament to his responsible nature. The man smelled damn good, a tantalizing mixture that clung to him like a sentimental cologne, his pearly whites shining through his smile, a beacon of hygiene and oral health. His posture was always spot on, an enviable trait that confirmed why every girl, including the teachers, swooned after him. From my vantage point, I understood the magnetism Y/N possessed, a force that pulled people closer, enthralled by his charm and effortless charisma.

As Y/N's gaze shifted towards me, the world seemed to freeze in place. Our eyes locked, and for a moment, it felt as though we were the only two occupants on the planet. There was an intensity in his stare, a warmth that enveloped me like a familiar blanket, his attention a reward in an otherwise mundane day.

Y/N was a shining beacon, a golden retriever to my black cat. Our personalities contrasted, my melancholic hum juxtaposed against his infectious energy, like the saddening lyrics to an upbeat song. I admired him for his kindness and care, traits that were endearing and disarming.

This newfound connection between us, forged through stolen glances and flashes of concern, stirred a whirlwind of emotions within me. An uneasy tension bubbled beneath my skin, and I couldn't deny the inkling of feelings that blossomed in the corner of my heart. The more time I spent with Y/N, the more I found myself drawn to his sheer magnetism.

But the thought of developing feelings for him was a dangerous path, an obstacle course littered with complications. He, a royalty, and I, a commoner, were vessels of different elements, oil and water that defied chemistry. I couldn't risk jeopardizing our friendship, an unspoken bond that transcended high school dramas and gossip. I needed to maintain the status quo, a platonic pact that was too precious to tamper with.

Y/NS POV.

I sauntered into the classroom, an extra minute added to my tardiness record. As I walked in, the usual fanfare greeted me: a sea of reactions, with the girls swooning and the guys exchanging glances of envy. It was the same old script, played out daily, a tale as old as time.

I usually parked myself for the duration of the class in the middle row, far from the distractions of the front and immune to the whispers behind me. Cole, on the other hand, preferred the sanctuary of the back row, a corner so secluded that it might as well have had a 'Do Not Disturb' sign draped over it. I caught a glimpse of him, hunched over his desk, his shaggy black hair framing his face like a halo, a stark contrast to his ebony eyes.

An intense appreciation coursed through me as I took in his features - his sharp jawline, defined cheekbones, and the Greek nose that stood proudly, flirting sensuously with his bold eyebrows and dark eyes. His lashes were long and lush, framing lips that seemed to bask in the perpetual embrace of a chapstick, their softness beckoning like a siren's call, a lure that could ensnare the unwary.

I marveled at the light brown freckles that dotted his skin, faint as they were, a secret I'd discovered during one of our rare hangouts. They charmed me, a trait few others noticed, which made me feel privileged to see it. His dimples were big and adorable, appearing like the sun emerging from behind clouds, illuminating his face with an infectious radiance.