𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰( maya's pov )— Heartview High School —

𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
( maya's pov )
— Heartview High School —

✧⋆.🕯️⊹🍰✧♥️⋆.⊹

I DECIDED to actually check my locker today, since I'm sure I've got a few letters stacked up.

Cam somehow telepathically sensed I was opening my letter and darted over here the second I opened the damn locker door.

"Were you going to open your letter without me? I'm hurt, sweetheart." Cam says dramatically.

"Sorry, Cammy. Didn't know if you were still interested in it." I reply, and he gasps as he puts his hand on his heart.

He's so dramatic.

"Of course I am! How dare you, My?" He narrows his eyes at me as I laugh at him, but eventually he cracks and also begins to laugh.

I grab the letter and hearts, tossing the small box to Cam. He impatiently fidgets with it until I'm done reading the letter.

Maya,

A little offended that you've stopped opening my letters. I considered messaging, but I didn't want to force anything on you. It seems I've lost this arms race for your affection to Cameron Caldwell... how unfortunate.

Jett told me you aren't interested in knowing who I am, that's shocking. At least thank me for this since it's how you met your darling Cam, no?

Anyways, do whatever you'd like with those heart, I assume they're already in Caldwell's hands. Have a good Valentine's Day and I'm rooting for you two.

I know the bold C's may have been misleading... I wanted you to accuse Cam, but that obviously didn't work as I had hoped. Oh well, I guess.

Elijah.

"Oh my God!" I hand Cam the letter. "It's— Elijah! He's the admirer! But— why? I asked him if he was and he said no..."

Cam's eyebrows rise he obviously wasn't expecting that either. He turns to face Evan and Elijah, who are both at Evan's locker. Cam storms over.

"You lied to Maya." He says sternly.

Elijah raises his hands in defense and backs up.

"Chill, Caldwell! I didn't mean to, I—" he stops short. "Wait— you're not mad at me for being her admirer? Only for lying to her?"