𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟰𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰( maya's pov )— Heartview High Parking Lot—

𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟰𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
( maya's pov )
— Heartview High Parking Lot—

✧⋆.🕯️⊹🍰✧♥️⋆.⊹

I EGARLY make my way to my car, patiently waiting beside it, despite the chill outside. When I see cam approaching, my face immediately lights up.

His hair is messier than it was this morning, and he has his hood on. He smiles at me when he sees me, and he picks up his pace a little.

"Maya, you're not wearing a jacket. It's cold outside," he mumbles, frowning when he sees goosebumps on my arms.

"I'm fine, Cammy. Let's go," I dismiss his statement, but when his hand wraps around my wrist, i immediately pull it away from how cold his hands are.

"You're not fine." He deadpans.

He takes off his hoodie, handing it to me. I shake my head lightly, but he gives me a look that shows he won't be backing down on this. I roll my eyes but take his hoodie from him, slipping it on.

I'm immediately warmer, since he was just wearing the hoodie, his body heat is still inside it.

"Thank you, Cammy." I say fondly, and he smiles.

"Of course, My. Wanna head to your house now?" He replies, and I nod.

He walks to the passengers side and I hop in the drivers seat, and once we're both situated I begin to drive to my house.

We naturally fall into a silence, but it's not awkward at all. We both just really don't have anything to say at the moment.

When we arrive at my house, we I unlock the front door and he follows me inside. Thankfully my mom won't be home for a few hours, so we have a decent amount of time to get my orders done.

"Oh, I forgot to give you something today. Just take whatever you want, but only one, please. I don't have enough to spare." I explain, and he nods.

He doesn't end up taking anything, he just washes his hands and grabs the top recipe off the stack.

"You need 3 batches of cupcakes right? I can start on the vanilla ones." Cam tells me, and I nod.

"That would be wonderful, Cammy. I'm gonna make the chocolate covered strawberries for Jett really quickly and then I'm—"

"Why the fuck is Jett ordering from you?" He asks, his voice harsh.