You walk beside Malcolm up to Horton.

"Horton. Welcome back." Malcolm says.

"Markus, so good to see you."

"It's Malcolm. Malcolm." He corrects him.

"Of course, so sorry."

"Hello, Mr. Horton. Welcome back." You shake his hand and he bows slightly in greeting.

"Thank you, Dr. Tate." He says and you smile smugly at Malcolm, who rolls his eyes.

"This is Dr. Shannon." You introduce her to him and they. "She'll be doing your physicals and blood work-ups instead of me this time."

"Just to be safe." She tells him. "You never know what you might've been exposed to out there after all this time."

"Well, i place myself entirely in your capable hands." He tells her.

"Okay. Come on, Maddy." She says and leaves.

"Give them a hand unpacking the rover, would you? There's a good chap." Horton then tells Malcolm and you bite your lip to stop from laughing. You giove Malcolm an apologetic look before leaving after them.

...
(Scene with Josh and Boylan.)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth, Horton and Maddy.)
...
(Scene with Horton and Maddy.)
...
(Scene with Skye and Josh.)
...
(Scene with Horton and Maddy.)
...
(Scene with Boylan then Josh.)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth and Maddy.)
...
(Scene with Josh and Mira.)
...
(Scene with Jim and Taylor. Liam is still there, but go back to Terra Nova with Jim.)
...
(Scene with Horton and Maddy in the apple field.)
...
(Scene with Taylor in the jungle.)
...
(Scene with Maddy and Zoe.)
(Scene with Josh taking his mother's keycard and Elisabeth coming home.)
...
(Scene with Boylan and Josh.)
...
(Scene with Josh in the infirmary.)
...
(Scene with Taylor and Curran.)
...

"And you just left him out there?"

Liam had parked the rover at the gate and was getting out as Jim talked with Wash.

"And you just left him out there?"

"Well, we weren't about to wrestle him into the rover, Wash." Jim says.

"What do you think he's gonna do to Curran if he finds him?"

"I don't know." Jim tells her.

"I don't wanna be in his shoes right now." Liam says.

"Anyway, it's a good thing you're back. We had a break-in in the infirmary last night." Wash tells them and Liam whips his head to her.

"Y/n worked late last night, is she okay?"

"Yeah, it happened later. She found it this morning though and called it in. She's waiting for you in the clinic."

...

"Broke in through the window. Knew exactly which room to target." Jim says as he and Liam investigate the scene.

"And exactly what they were after. They've taken every vial of Azimeth." You tell them.

"That makes sense. It's got a high street value." Jim says.

"Well, yeah, in Chicago. But here we barely have streets. I mean, you think there's Azimeth junkies in Terra Nova." Elisabeth asks him.

"Tell you one thing. They gotta be high, drunk or desperate to use a sonic pistol indoors in such close quarters." Liam says pulling his sleeve up to touch the door without destroying any possible fingerprints. "Whoever did this is hurting this morning."

...
(Scene with Josh.)
...
(Scene with Maddy, Malcolm and Horton.)
...
(Scene with Maddy and Zoe.)
...
(Scene with Taylor and Curran.)
...
(Scene with Maddy.)
...