The not so great outdoors

WARNING!!! MILD SWEARING NEAR END!!!!!

Picture this: peaceful day....peaceful forest....Peaceful beach....Peaceful life!

"YO!"

Oh....there goes the Peace...

"We are comin' at you live from somewhere is muskoka ontario!"

"I'm your host, Chris McLean!"

"Dropping season 1 of the hottest new reality TV show on television! Right now!" Chris points to the camera.

"Okay, so here's the deal, 23 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks, right here! At this crummy old summer camp!"

The camera follows Chris as he talks.

"They'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers.

Every three days, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down the Dock of Shame, take a ride on the loser boat,"

Chris laughs

"and leave Total Drama Island for good."

"Their fate will be decided here,"

He stands near a campfire.

"At the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week, all but one camper will receive one marshmallow."

Chris grabs a marshmallow and eats it.

"In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune,"

Chris grabs a treasure chest from WHO KNOWS WHERE-

"Which let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week."

"To survive, they'll have to battle black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food..."

"...and each other."

"Every moment will be caught on of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp."

"Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out right here, right now on Total...Drama...Island!!"

The screen fades to BLACK.

The screen opens up again.

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island, all right, it's time to meet our first 11 campers, we told them they'd all be staying at this five-star resort so, if they seemed a little T.O.-ed, that's probaly why.."

Chris chuckles, and then a boat with a short girl with braces inside arrives.

"Beth, what's up?"

Beth runs up to Chris and hugs him happily.

"It's so incredulous to meet you!! You're much shorter in real life.." Beth says through her braces.

"Uh... Thanks..?" says Chris.

Another boat arrives.

"Next we have Primrose! The second youngest of all 24 contestants!" Chris points to a girl stepping out of the boat.

"Hi Everyone." She pauses. "Do you have any fire?" Primrose tilts her head.

"Are my parents watching? I hope so! Hi everyone!!!" She waves to the camera.

"Go...go ahead.." Chris moves Primrose out of the way.

A big guy in another boat arrives at the dock.

"Dj!" Chris says enthusiastically.

"Yo, Chris McLean, how's it goin'?"

Dj pauses and looks around.