Card 2: Valvarad and Gotchard

Mulai dari awal

Noa's attention remained fixed on Sera, the blonde-haired girl, dismissing the introduction. "I don't care about your school or your friend," Noa retorted, his focus solely on approaching Sera.

Jace persisted, "Fuuto Tower is renowned, and Sera's a great person. You might want to know her if you're new here."

Noa, uninterested, brushed off Jace's suggestion. "I'll decide who's worth my time. Now, excuse me."

As Noa approached Sera, Jace couldn't help but wonder how this encounter would unfold in the bustling halls of their new school. Then a cowboy dressed individual approaches them. He was in his late thirties. “Please return to your dorms, Dean Maia has requested all students stay in their dorms for the time being.”

“Who the hell are you?” Noa got enraged.

“I'm Dan, the Campus security guard.”

Dean Maia's directive interrupted the unfolding encounter, and Noa's frustration flared. "I don't care about dorms or security. I have something important to do," Noa snapped at Dan.

Jace interjected, trying to defuse the tension, "We should follow the rules, Noa. We can continue later."

Sera, intrigued by the situation, nodded in agreement. As they reluctantly headed back to their dorms, the mysterious Dean Maia's request hung in the air, leaving Noa with more questions than answers about the new school and the people within it.

___________________

A girl with greenish black hair looked at her schedule. “Tomorrow is the Twenty-seventh and I will be working on this broken driver.” She looked at the broken orange belt sitting on her desk. She had two cards, a train card that was used to make the Replica Steamliner Card for the Noa’s Dreadriver and the other was a grasshopper with the number one. “I’ll be the one that saves the Chemies.”

“Chemies are Miraculous creatures born from a one in a million chance. They hold the secret of Alchemy. My name is Amber, and I'm going to be Kamen Rider Gotchard of this world! I'll protect the Chemies from the Hundred.” The girl thought.

Her father would have been so proud of her if he was still alive. Her attention was turned to a picture of her as a kid with her father. “Dad, I'll make you proud of me.”

Her hands switched between tools and bolts. “Hopper!” The Grasshopper chemy appeared next to her.

“Alright buddy, I'll stop for now.” She pets Hopper1’s physical form. It coos happily.

“Hopper!” The Grasshopper chemy sits patiently for Amber to stop.

The girl puts down the tools and looks at the broken Gotchadriver. “Only if my dad could see my progress on it.”

“Hopper?” Hopper1 turned its head and looked confused.

“He died when I was a kid and I was raised by my grandparents. They're sending me to Hiden Academy to finish my education.”

“Hopper!”

“Steamliner!” The Level nine Chemy lets out excitedly.

“You guys can come.” She puts the Chemy Cards into her pocket and takes the Gotchadriver from her desk and puts it on.

She took the two Chemy Ride Cards. “Gotcha and Go! Hopper1, Steamliner!” The driver Announced as he read the two Chemy Cards.

“HENSHIN!” Amber's hands form a triangle as the power of the two Chemies in her belt were imbued into her form. A blue suit appears over her. She had gained goggles on her head. Her helmet under the goggles was blue. Her chest has a furnace to match the Steamliner. Then she had a scarf on her neck and grasshopper antennas on her helmet.