6. Moving in together

Tony: It made sense. You spent more time there than you did at your apartment. Half of your clothes were at the tower and you also spent most nights there.. You just didn't know if that was what Tony wanted.

"When are you actually going to move in here?" He asked you one evening.

"You want me to?"

"Absolutely. I want you to be as close to me as possible."

"Help me bring my stuff here tomorrow?"

"Of course. It shouldn't be too difficult. Half of your stuff is already here," he teased.

Steve: He made a pretty big deal about it. Steve took you out to a nice dinner before finally asking you.

"What is this all about Steve?" You asked him confused.

"I want to ask you something and I wanted it to be special."

"Shoot."

"Would you consider moving in with me?"

"I would love to! I was wondering when you were going to ask."

"Well here you go." Steve handed you a silver key to his apartment. "We'll get your stuff over the next couple of days."

"This is perfect Steve, thank you!"

Thor: Thor basically already lived with you when he wasn't in Asgard. It just wasn't anything official because you hadn't actually asked him if he wanted to live with you. You wanted to make it official so you took charge.

"Hey do you want to make living with me official?" You asked one night after dinner.

"I though we already lived together."

"Well I just want to make sure this is what you want. I mean I would love for you to always live here, but I know that you have some things at the tower. You know it was silly, just forget it."

"I would love to always live you Y/N."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Thank goodness."

Clint: The two of you had discussed it, but never got around to actually doing it. You were both lazy until one day Clint was tired of you going home. You awoke one morning to find half of your stuff in boxes.

"I hope this is okay," Clint said as you walked into the living room where he was putting your thing in more boxes.

"Yeah and it's a little late now. I'm okay since we talked about it though."

"This is why I love you," he grinned and kissed you.

"Yeah, yeah."

Bruce: Your roommate had kicked you out because she wanted to have her newest boyfriend live there and though it would be too crowded with you living there. You showed up at Bruce's place livid.

"How could she do that?! I want to punch her freaking lights out!" You hollered in anger.

"Calm down Y/N, see it as an opportunity."

"An opportunity to be homeless?"

"No to move in with me. I've been wanting to ask you for awhile, but never felt like it was the right time. Now it is the perfect time."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Then hell yeah I want to. Your the best Bruce!" You kissed him.

Pietro: You both lived at the tower but in separate rooms most of the time. There were a few occasions where you guys would fall asleep in the other bed. Pietro thought it was silly so he talked to you about just moving into his room so you wouldn't always go back to yours.

"Do you want to move into my room with me?" He asked you.

"Yeah let's do it now. Do you have room for all of my clothes?"

"I believe I can make it work."

"You're amazing, come on let's get it done."

Bucky: You were nervous. So incredibly nervous it wasn't even funny. Today was the day you were asking Bucky if he wanted to move in with you. Were you taking things too fast? What if he said no? A thousand thoughts ran through your head as he walked into the room.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He questioned.

"Do you want to move in with me?" You blurted out.

"Yeah. I was actually about to ask you the same thing."

"Sorry I beat you to the punch."

"Well I would love to and as usual you are one step ahead of me," Bucky laughed and held you in his arms.

Loki: He didn't really ask if he could move in with you and you never asked if he wanted to. Loki just kind of stayed there from time to time when he wasn't in Asgard or at the tower.

"Hey do you want to live here?" You asked. He looked up from his book to you.

"I would be honored to darling."

"Great. I have some space in my closet and we could get another dresser because I think there is enough space in my room," you rambled.

"It sounds wonderful."

Wanda: You guys were tired of living at the tower. There was zero privacy and you guys tried sharing a room but it didn't work. You both had far too much stuff for it to fit in just one room.

"Wanda!" You shouted and she came running. When she got to you she was out of breath.

"Are you hurt?" She questioned.

"No."

"Then why did you shout?"

"I found us a place to live that is only a couple of blocks from here!" Wanda came and looked over your shoulder to see the laptop screen. When she was done looking she smiled at you.

"It is perfect, when can we move in."

"Today, I may have already said we'd take it," you said sheepishly.

"You knew I would say yes, my sweet."

"I know you better than you think I do."

Natasha: Nat spent more time at your place than she did at her's when she was home from missions. You wanted her around officially and yo thought it was more practical for her to live with you. You brought it up when she came home from work one day.

"Why don't you just move in with me? It would make more sense."

"It took you long enough to ask me. I mean I practically live here and was dropping hints but you never said a word."

"Well you should know that by now I'm terrible at picking up hints."

"I should, but I'm still holding out for you." You smiled at her and rolled your eyes.

Maria: Let's be honest, the majority of you stuff was actually at Maria's place. You only went home when you had to and that wasn't very often. You wanted to officially move all of your stuff there but you didn't want to feel like you were intruding on her space.

"So are you ever going to move in or not?" She questioned you.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah, I thought I made that pretty obvious when I never said anything about your stuff being here."

"No you didn't make it obvious," you laughed.

"Oh well do you?"

"Of course I do."