2. Stories of you

Tony: "Tell me something about you that hardly anyone knows," he said as you laid in the darkness. You guys always shared secrets and stories in the night when it was just the two of you.

"When I was younger my grandparents had a farm and we would go visit them once a month. I think I was about six years old at the time when my older brother dared me to ride a pig. He said that he'd done it when he was younger and bet me that I couldn't do it. I'm never one to be out done so I climbed into the pigpen and found one of the younger pigs."

"You didn't," Tony laughed.

"Oh but I did! I sneaked up behind it and wrapped by arms around it's neck before scooting my body on top of it. It went nuts! When it finally flung me off I got the hardest whooping of my life. I don't regret it though."

"That is truly amazing. Who would have thought that my Y/N rode pigs when she was younger."

Steve: Steve had just gotten done telling me an old story about him and Bucky when they were kids and you were in tears.

"What's something funny that's happened to you?" Steve asked with a smile.

"I thought I could fly when I was like four years old."

"Go on."

"Well I read a lot of super hero comics growing up and when I was four I was totally convinced that if I jumped off of my bed I wouldn't touch the ground. So I got my cape, which was really a towel tied around my neck, and crawled up on my bed. I bounced a couple of times and then jumped. I took a nose dive straight to the floor and broke my arm."

"That's hilarious," he chuckled. "I can't believe you actually thought you could fly!"

"Hey don't judge young me. I thought I could be anything or do anything.

Thor: "Tell me a story from when you were younger," Thor said with a grin on his face. We had been sharing stories from our childhood all day and his were always so amazing compared to anything that you told him.

"Oh no, mine would just bore you to death."

"No they wouldn't, tell me one."

"Have I ever told you the time about how I lost my mom at the grocery store and thought I was going to have to live there forever?"

"I have yet to hear such a tale."

"Well when I was around five or so I lost my mom in the store. She had once told me that children who wandered away from their mother in stores and became lost had to live there forever and steal from the produce section to survive. I was panicked because I hated vegetables and was so scared that I wouldn't find her. I then accepted my fate and started sneaking fruit under my shirt when she caught me. My mom couldn't believe that I had actually believed her and was stealing fruit to try and survive," you said with a smile.

"That was quite the entertaining tale."

"Hardly. I mean compared to yours they are nothing."

"Your childhood was so much different from mine though that I'm always interested about what you have to say."

Clint: "That's insane," you laughed at Clint's story. He told you about the time he jumped off the roof because of a bet he made with his siblings that he wouldn't do it.

"I was a pretty wild kid. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Were you a crazy kid like I was?"

"Not even hardly. I was a good child."

"The craziest thing I ever did was stick a blueberry up my nose when I was like two."