5. The first I Love You

Tony: It came after a fight. You were angry that he was constantly in danger and he had a hero complex. You felt like one day he would die because he was being reckless.

"You are constantly in danger! You are so concerned with saving the world that you don't think about what it does to me! It is like you don't care!" You shouted at him.

"The world needs me! I have to keep it safe for you. You are the one thing I care about in the this world and I love you so much! I'm sorry but I need to keep you safe."

"You love me?"

"that is what you got out of that?"

"It is and I love you too Anthony Stark."

Steve: You had fallen asleep at his place. the two of you had gotten caught in a storm and ran back to his place. Steve had lent you some of his clothes and then you guys popped in a movie waiting for the storm to pass. The last thing you remembered was putting your head on Steve's chest. You were then out like a light. When you finally woke up sometime later he was playing with your hair.

"Sorry for falling asleep, what time is it?"

"Three in the morning and don't worry about it. You can sleep here anytime," he said and never took his eyes off of you.

"What are you staring at me for?"

"You're so beautiful and I think I'm in love with you."

"I think I'm in love with you too."

Thor: You had just returned from a mission, battered and bruised. Thor had been going crazy worrying about you. When he saw you, he scooped you up and took you to his room.

"are you alright?" He questioned.

"I'm fine Thor, you worry too much."

"I can't help but worry about the woman I love," he blushed. You smiled at him widely.

"I love you too."

Clint: Clint had loved you for years now and he decided that he was finally going to tell you. Tonight. Tonight was movie night and you arrived in sweats and a t-shirt you had long ago stolen from him. When Clint saw you, he thought you still looked gorgeous. It took him most of the night but he finally worked up the courage to tell you.

"Can we have serious talk?" He asked you.

"Of course."

"I love you. I have for years now. I know this will most likely ruin our friendship but I had to to let you know."

"I love you to, you dork."

"Wait, you what?"

"I love you too."

"Thank God!"

Bruce: You had calmed the other guy down. Everyone else had tried and had nearly gotten killed. All you had to do was sing a few bars in front of him and the other guy was replaced by Bruce.

"You are a miracle worker," he told you.

"Hardly."

"I love you for it you know. The other guy does too."

"I love you guys too. Now, let's get you out of here."

Pietro: It was after a horrible nightmare. You had dreamed that you killed him. You awoke screaming his name and sweaty. Pietro held you until you were able to calm down.

"Thank you Pietro," you told him.

"No need to thank me. I love you and I hate to see you like this," he said.

"You really love me?"

"Absolutely."

"I love you too," you kissed him softly."

Bucky: Bucky had fallen asleep on your lap as you watched a movie. Your fingers gently ran through his hair and he had passed out. You looked at him with a smile on your face.

"I love you James Buchanan Barnes," you whispered.

Once you had said that his eyes popped open and he cracked a wide smile. Your eyes nearly bugged out of your head and you jaw went to the floor.

"I love you too baby girl," he grinned.

"You were faking!"

"And I'm so glad that I was." You just shook your head and rolled your eyes at him.

Loki: It was said after he showed you what he really looked like. He was nervous to show you because nobody had ever really accepted him before and he didn't want you to reject him too.

"I still love you, that hasn't changed and I don't think it ever will Lo," You told him. You touched his cheeks gently with the tips of your fingers.

"Still love me? You loved me before this?"

"Of course I did. I just didn't know when to tell you before now."

"I love you as well darling."

Wanda: It came out of her mouth during your weekly movie night. She kept watching you instead of the movie as you slept through the cheesy rom-com.

"I love you so much Y/n," she whispered and pushed some hair out your face. "It hurts so much because that is how hard I've fallen in love with you."

Wanda placed a kiss to your forehead and gave you good dreams before pulling her lips away.

Natasha: You were the first one to say those three little words. Nat was slowly getting better at expressing her feeling since dating you, but she wasn't quite there yet.

"I love you Nat!" You told her. She had just gotten you a black lab puppy for when she was gone on missions so you wouldn't be too lonely. Nat froze.

"You what?"

"I love you! This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. You don't have to say it back. I know you're still getting used to sharing feelings," you said and kissed her cheek. She just smiled at you in return.

Maria: The two of you were having a day on the town when you realized you wanted to tell Maria that you loved her.

"I need to tell you something," you said.

"I need to tell you something too. We do it on three. One, two, three," she told you.

"I love you," you both blurted out.

You spent the rest of the day just grinning the like idiots at each other. It was one of the best